I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: SuperBot you have a couple of problems.

Sep 11, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Small details like horns im not  ecactly too worried about but the only think that upsets me with character appearance is that they dont go in depth enough with human characters without armor: Cole, Kratos, Drake

This I do get. I can see some of the human characters being kind of hard to differentiate between when the camera gets far out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 61 of 83 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 11, 2012

They make no effect on gameplay, so they're aesthetic, thats there for a few seconds, and will be barely noticeable during gameplay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 62 of 83 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

I say we just leave this topic to die because it is just causing a conflict

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 63 of 83 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Small details like horns im not  ecactly too worried about but the only think that upsets me with character appearance is that they dont go in depth enough with human characters without armor: Cole, Kratos, Drake

Your not getting the point ether -_-' It doesnt matter if its small. Its a part of a characters appearence. If you want consent to use a character from another Dev, then you use him the right way and the way he was used in his own games. Yes SB has their own game but they have to make it so that he still has his essense from his games.

Im not telling them to stop all their work and focus on that and commanding them. Im saying that dont release the game with errors like that, with things that dont belong. You dont have to fic the problem now, jus fix it before the game releases.

For all I know if ND wasn't working with SB then I can assume that SB played all Jak games and decided since the horns looked cool in Jak II we will just add it up here on our game...  ignoring the fact that because he has a light jak form causes the horns to dissapear... do you know see where im coming fromk?

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 64 of 83 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Clothes, shoes, armor and etc arent in the same catergory as Jak horns. If you want to know why then you can read through the post I said cause im not repeating that. Horns are a character aspect.

Then his special is different from other things because he had a certain way he performed it. By changing that they had no right unles ND said so. Its like a blooper in a movie or wearing a suit to a club party.

What they probably did was create a character model, show it to NawtyDawg and get their approval, and chuck norris' approval

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 65 of 83 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Your not getting the point ether -_-' It doesnt matter if its small. Its a part of a characters appearence. If you want consent to use a character from another Dev, then you use him the right way and the way he was used in his own games. Yes SB has their own game but they have to make it so that he still has his essense from his games.

Im not telling them to stop all their work and focus on that and commanding them. Im saying that dont release the game with errors like that, with things that dont belong. You dont have to fic the problem now, jus fix it before the game releases.

For all I know if ND wasn't working with SB then I can assume that SB played all Jak games and decided since the horns looked cool in Jak II we will just add it up here on our game...  ignoring the fact that because he has a light jak form causes the horns to dissapear... do you know see where im coming fromk?

Why do the horns even matter? Not every character can be perfect. Something as small as horns shouldnt be a big deal.

Message 66 of 83 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Why do the horns even matter? Not every character can be perfect. Something as small as horns shouldnt be a big deal.

Just read my reply a few more times and you might get it, cause you still dont get it. This isnt the same as different clothes or different armor from a previous game.

Only time will tell.
Message 67 of 83 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ugh this is giving me a headache, i wish some people would just understand >.> id say he was trolling but its obvious hes not

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 68 of 83 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ugh this is giving me a headache, i wish some people would just understand >.> id say he was trolling but its obvious hes not

I know right making a big deal out of horns. I guess ill have to post this for the like 50th time. SUPERBOT IS NOT NAUGHTYDAWG, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE CHARACTER APPEEARENCE 100%, EVERY CHARACTER DOES HAVE SOME FLAW TO THEM, MAN UP AND DEAL WITH IT.

Message 69 of 83 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Trust me theres alot of problems with jak dark move but im only concern about 2 so what does that tell you. Theres other problems to that i decided not to address so if you want I can say those other problems.

Only time will tell.
Message 70 of 83 (40 Views)
0 Likes