I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: SuperBot you have a couple of problems.

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Jak's horns make him OP. remove them or I won't buy the game. 

Thats going a little overboard, Im still getting the game its just I dont approve of the changes if ND wasn't the one to change him...

I was being sarcastic. Seriously... "a little overboard"? Thats being an entitled Jak a$$. Cosmetic changes should be the at the bottom of everyone's list. In case you forgot, its not a Jak and Daxter game you'll be playing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 41 of 83 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Lets talk about Raziel.

If they changed the color of the Soul Reaver on his arm to red or something I wouldn't care because I'd still have Raziel.

I'd still be able to PLAY him.

I'd still be able to do something with him.

Be glad for what you have and don't demand anything of the people making it for you. They don't have to make it.

You used horrible example that wasn't even close to the problem I stated and im not demading anything. Color compared to a model body change, really? No... If Jak armor was lighter brown I wouldnt complain about that.

Im not demanding, im stating a problem they seem to have... Get your shxt straight.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 42 of 83 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Byowing wrote:

Dude why are you getting mad? It cant be that serious,for a FIVE second super,Superbot has to go and erase the horns and make his hand turn into a fist? think about it I mean I love Bioshock but if I complained about Big Daddy having plasmids which he obviously did not have in the game it would just mess up my game experience and make me mad so I'm just happy he's there but hey I'm just stating my opinion dude just take it easy I get what your trying to tell me...

o.0 well...wait didnt you play as a big daddy in 2? and didnt you use plasmids? could be wrong its been a while

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 43 of 83 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 11, 2012

How on earth is it a problem, I still don't get that. It seems that you're the one with the problem, not them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 44 of 83 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Byowing wrote:

Dude why are you getting mad? It cant be that serious,for a FIVE second super,Superbot has to go and erase the horns and make his hand turn into a fist? think about it I mean I love Bioshock but if I complained about Big Daddy having plasmids which he obviously did not have in the game it would just mess up my game experience and make me mad so I'm just happy he's there but hey I'm just stating my opinion dude just take it easy I get what your trying to tell me...

o.0 well...wait didnt you play as a big daddy in 2? and didnt you use plasmids? could be wrong its been a while

I think you're a slightly different type of Big Daddy? Maybe? But the Big Daddy's from Bioshock couldn't use plasmids I think.

Message 45 of 83 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Sep 11, 2012

_______________________________________________________________________________________

That was a different type of Big Daddy thats why he could use plasmids lol

[Simple As A Plasmid]
Message 46 of 83 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Byowing wrote:

If you get what im trying to say then dont make it sound like hes not worth it to change or important enough to change. When Jak recieved light powers his horns went away. As shown in the trailer he has light powers so the horns doesnt add up...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 47 of 83 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 11, 2012

The characters are not from one single time era in their canon. They are amalgamations of all their best moves. This is why Sir Dan has the appearance from Ressurrection, but many moves from the first and second games. This is why Radec has weapons from Killzone 3 even though he died in Killzone 2, before any of these weapons, INCLUDING HIS LEVEL 3 SUPER.

Because they are choosing all the best bits. This is why Jak has the look from 3, but with some additions from 1, 2 and X. This is why Dark Jak has his J&D2 look.

And the thing is? The developers of these games have a heavy amount of input when it comes to their characters. If anyone at ND disliked the horns, or the palm strike, they would have changed it. ND are also writing Jak's story, just as Irrational are writing Big Daddy's.

Message 48 of 83 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Because this game is so concerned with canon.

Message 49 of 83 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Instead of making such a fuss about the character models, I would better focus on the gameplay and balancing while playing/testing the beta.

When the game gets released I want the best possible game experience, all other minor problem can be solved after this is ensured.

Message 50 of 83 (42 Views)
0 Likes