Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Re: SuperBot you have a couple of problems.

Sep 11, 2012

pirateking1287 wrote:

It jsut seems like everyone has a complaint about things that dont really matter at all.  Horns or no horns, let me ask how much of a difference will it make either way.  yes im aware of him losing the horns in Jak3 but how big of a difference will it make if they werent there cause frankly I like the model with the horns instead of without.  And thats just on his appereance.

Its not about liking the new addition neither is it about if you like it. Its about whether it belongs or doesn't.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 83 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

dude, superbot f-ed up every character. Especially sir dan

except it wasnt them...you guys do realize that they worked closely with the devs of the characters to make the characters, the devs designed most of the characters and the stories for them. If you have a problem go to the devs, i havent noticed anything being "f-ed" up about the characters, and jak seems fine, they had to change some things to make it better for the game.

That just makes no sense, jak changes did not need to be changed...

how does it make no sense...? naughty dog designed the character for all-stars, they gave him the horns....

So your telling me Superbot didnt come up with his design??

Only time will tell.
Message 32 of 83 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

except it wasnt them...you guys do realize that they worked closely with the devs of the characters to make the characters, the devs designed most of the characters and the stories for them. If you have a problem go to the devs, i havent noticed anything being "f-ed" up about the characters, and jak seems fine, they had to change some things to make it better for the game.

how does it make no sense...? naughty dog designed the character for all-stars, they gave him the horns....

pretty much....they have worked next to all the developers for all the games....if naughty dog didnt want jak to have the horns than he wouldnt have the horns...

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 83 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Sep 11, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Let me say it like this;

Changing it from a palm to a fist does a bit more than 'simple changes'

For example; now that he's slightly higher up it may change the hitbox, and if it changes the hitbox then they have to rebalance the entire game

For the sake of one measley one second thing that nobody will notice ever

It'd be silly to demand that of them

No just no stop it. Your trying to hard to make sense. I bet if we was talking about your number 1 fav character having changes, youll have complaints to.

Only time will tell.
Message 34 of 83 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Jak's horns make him OP. remove them or I won't buy the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 35 of 83 (65 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

pretty much....they have worked next to all the developers for all the games....if naughty dog didnt want jak to have the horns than he wouldnt have the horns...

Alright but I will only consider this if ND worked side by side with them and ND came up with the design, but if it was SB then I remain with my complaint...

Only time will tell.
Message 36 of 83 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Lets talk about Raziel.

If they changed the color of the Soul Reaver on his arm to red or something I wouldn't care because I'd still have Raziel.

I'd still be able to PLAY him.

I'd still be able to do something with him.

Be glad for what you have and don't demand anything of the people making it for you. They don't have to make it.

Message 37 of 83 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Sep 11, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Jak's horns make him OP. remove them or I won't buy the game. 

Thats going a little overboard, Im still getting the game its just I dont approve of the changes if ND wasn't the one to change him...

Only time will tell.
Message 38 of 83 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 11, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Lets talk about Raziel.

If they changed the color of the Soul Reaver on his arm to red or something I wouldn't care because I'd still have Raziel.

I'd still be able to PLAY him.

I'd still be able to do something with him.

Be glad for what you have and don't demand anything of the people making it for you. They don't have to make it.

if we got raziel<3 and yeah ND did it, so i assume theres a reason he gets the horns, they wrote the story for him too in the game, so it could be that its like jak 2 jak, and than he finds the armor or something.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 39 of 83 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Dude why are you getting mad? It cant be that serious,for a FIVE second super,Superbot has to go and erase the horns and make his hand turn into a fist? think about it I mean I love Bioshock but if I complained about Big Daddy having plasmids which he obviously did not have in the game it would just mess up my game experience and make me mad so I'm just happy he's there but hey I'm just stating my opinion dude just take it easy I get what your trying to tell me...

[Simple As A Plasmid]
Message 40 of 83 (46 Views)
0 Likes