I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: SuperBot you have a couple of problems.

Sep 11, 2012

dude, superbot f-ed up every character. Especially sir dan

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 21 of 83 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

the shockwave is what kills them

If you look closely at the trailer, you can see dark jak nailing the enemy with his claw and you see a little shockwave radius which looks like it does no damage.

I seen agamplay video that shows all three getting killed by the shockwave two of them were behind him actually

Alright well ether way theres still 2problems. The fact that he uses Dark bomb with his palm or claw and that he has horns again.

you do realize this may not take place after jak 3 or anything right? could be before he lost his horns. It all depends on the story.

he is wearing the armor of mar which is during jak 3 so it is definitely after he loses his horns

still lol, the characters are pretty much discussed with the characters, naughty dog and all is making the story for jak, im sure we will find out whats going on. just wait for the game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 83 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 11, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

except it wasnt them...you guys do realize that they worked closely with the devs of the characters to make the characters, the devs designed most of the characters and the stories for them. If you have a problem go to the devs, i havent noticed anything being "f-ed" up about the characters, and jak seems fine, they had to change some things to make it better for the game.

Message 23 of 83 (96 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

the shockwave is what kills them

If you look closely at the trailer, you can see dark jak nailing the enemy with his claw and you see a little shockwave radius which looks like it does no damage.

I seen agamplay video that shows all three getting killed by the shockwave two of them were behind him actually

Alright well ether way theres still 2problems. The fact that he uses Dark bomb with his palm or claw and that he has horns again.

you do realize this may not take place after jak 3 or anything right? could be before he lost his horns. It all depends on the story.

he is wearing the armor of mar which is during jak 3 so it is definitely after he loses his horns

still lol, the characters are pretty much discussed with the characters, naughty dog and all is making the story for jak, im sure we will find out whats going on. just wait for the game.

Whats this story thing everyone is talking about? It is going to be like SSBB where every character has their own story? Because I know nothing about the story and I thought it would just be everyone has the same story like in SSBM...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 24 of 83 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

except it wasnt them...you guys do realize that they worked closely with the devs of the characters to make the characters, the devs designed most of the characters and the stories for them. If you have a problem go to the devs, i havent noticed anything being "f-ed" up about the characters, and jak seems fine, they had to change some things to make it better for the game.

That just makes no sense, jak changes did not need to be changed...

Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 83 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

@BlueDiamond93

Dude does any of this actually matter he's only Dark Jak for like five seconds then he's back to normal, you focus too much on little things die hard fan or not.....-___-

[Simple As A Plasmid]
Message 26 of 83 (87 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 11, 2012

It jsut seems like everyone has a complaint about things that dont really matter at all.  Horns or no horns, let me ask how much of a difference will it make either way.  yes im aware of him losing the horns in Jak3 but how big of a difference will it make if they werent there cause frankly I like the model with the horns instead of without.  And thats just on his appereance.

Message 27 of 83 (84 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Byowing wrote:

@BlueDiamond93

Dude does any of this actually matter he's only Dark Jak for like five seconds then he's back to normal, you focus too much on little things die hard fan or not.....-___-

Look you **bleep**, it doesnt matter if he's there for 1sec. If your going to take another character from another game and put him into your own then there must be no errors or changes... do you understand this? It ranges from little to medium to a large problem. No matter what the size is of the problem, its still a **bleep** PROBLEM!

Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 83 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

That just makes no sense, jak changes did not need to be changed...

how does it make no sense...? naughty dog designed the character for all-stars, they gave him the horns....

Message 29 of 83 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Let me say it like this;

Changing it from a palm to a fist does a bit more than 'simple changes'

For example; now that he's slightly higher up it may change the hitbox, and if it changes the hitbox then they have to rebalance the entire game

For the sake of one measley one second thing that nobody will notice ever

It'd be silly to demand that of them

Message 30 of 83 (68 Views)
0 Likes