Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: SuperBot you have a couple of problems.

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

the shockwave is what kills them

If you look closely at the trailer, you can see dark jak nailing the enemy with his claw and you see a little shockwave radius which looks like it does no damage.

I seen agamplay video that shows all three getting killed by the shockwave two of them were behind him actually

Alright well ether way theres still 2problems. The fact that he uses Dark bomb with his palm or claw and that he has horns again.

you do realize this may not take place after jak 3 or anything right? could be before he lost his horns. It all depends on the story.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 83 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
Hey if we can't have a full on character model change because we cry enough tears that will put out the sun for Dante, you can't have an open palm for Jak!

Jk jk XD I just trolled sorry.

Even if you was JK that wasnt necassary -_-'

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 12 of 83 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

If you look closely at the trailer, you can see dark jak nailing the enemy with his claw and you see a little shockwave radius which looks like it does no damage.

I seen agamplay video that shows all three getting killed by the shockwave two of them were behind him actually

Alright well ether way theres still 2problems. The fact that he uses Dark bomb with his palm or claw and that he has horns again.

you do realize this may not take place after jak 3 or anything right? could be before he lost his horns. It all depends on the story.

he is wearing the armor of mar which is during jak 3 so it is definitely after he loses his horns

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 83 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

just a small gripe that I know we will just get over eventually

No its not s small gripe. If a character im very familar with is added to a game roster on another game I want his moves to be exactly how they were in his games and not changed.

Only time will tell.
Message 14 of 83 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

No its not s small gripe. If a character im very familar with is added to a game roster on another game I want his moves to be exactly how they were in his games and not changed.

o my your a huge fan I see, at least for me I will get over it because it is staying true to his character otherwise

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 83 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

No im sorry but your wrong. This Jak is clearly the Jak they took from Jak 3 so like I said those have nothing to do with the sequels or story of PSASBR...

Only time will tell.
Message 16 of 83 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 11, 2012

I'll be honest; this is ridiculously petty. It won't be noticed in the middle of gameplay and there's no way they'd halt production just to fix a tiny, insignificant aesthetic error.

Message 17 of 83 (84 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

o my your a huge fan I see, at least for me I will get over it because it is staying true to his character otherwise

Yes I understand for you, but like you said, its because im a fan is why I and some other fans really care about this. We true fans like our characters to be brong into a game without any changes Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 18 of 83 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I'll be honest; this is ridiculously petty. It won't be noticed in the middle of gameplay and there's no way they'd halt production just to fix a tiny, insignificant aesthetic error.

Look man i dont need this negitivity on my thread. Nobody said hey had to stop the game to fix this problem. Obviously since the game didnt come out, they can fix it before its published. Like I also said if their is a problem with this character, most likley there would be with some others to.

Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 83 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Because I can also say Light Jak never had an projectile light attack like the one that was shown in the trailer. He didnt have such an attack in Jak 3... but maybe just maybe that could be that one move he used at the end of Jak 1: TPL...

Only time will tell.
Message 20 of 83 (71 Views)
0 Likes