Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: SuperBot; please fix the spam/rank issue.

Jan 12, 2013
Lol I don't believe you send me a pic. Usually people say this and don't mean it. actually it's funny you said you have a 4.0 when I said I have all A's. I'm in high school and all honor classes . School isn't hard and I do cross country and I have respect from everyone. You do golf as an a sport you say? And you brag about it... Lol great. You brought this on yourself when bringing up my intelligence. That WAS ignorant when you don't know who i am. Next time don't base people off of the web foolish one
Message 21 of 42 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 12, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Lol I don't believe you send me a pic. Usually people say this and don't mean it. actually it's funny you said you have a 4.0 when I said I have all A's. I'm in high school and all honor classes . School isn't hard and I do cross country and I have respect from everyone. You do golf as an a sport you say? And you brag about it... Lol great. You brought this on yourself when bringing up my intelligence. That WAS ignorant when you don't know who i am. Next time don't base people off of the web foolish one
Give me your e-mail adress and I'll send you a picture of it right now. Your classes are all honors? Hah! The high school I go to is actually challenging as most of my courses are AP so it's hard to maintain good grades. Try playing golf, I dare you. You'll see how much skill and patience that it takes to be good at it. I have the trophy sitting next to me right now so give me your e-mail adress so I can show you the picture. You started this argument by attacking my personal life first. Do you really not have any sort of intelligence to see the hypocrisy in your post? 
Your school must be sh!t considering you don't have any sort of reading skills.

Message 22 of 42 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 12, 2013
ladies stop fighting. lengthening the argument is pointless.
Message 23 of 42 (53 Views)
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Jan 12, 2013
If you're not smart enough to analyze the spammer and punish them, then that's your fault. You could blame lag, but that's just an excuse.

Spamming happens in all fighting games, in all Ranked modes as well. As far as I'm concerned, spammers who get high on Ranked modes deserve praise.

Because a good player knows how to snuff spammers.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 24 of 42 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Lol YOU attacked my intelligence first you nimrod. Thats attacking me personally. Hypercrit you are. Send it to someone else because you arent of my concern. I go to high school btw. Glad you got angry over my post makes my day soooo better Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 42 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I can go forever
Message 26 of 42 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Plaaystation3 wrote:
ladies stop fighting. lengthening the argument is pointless.

Sorry, but when someone that unintelligble misinterprets my posts and attacks my social life I get serious. I can prove everything I said yet he can't type more than "why you mad" and hypocrtical posts. I'm surprised natural selection hasn't claimed him yet.

Message 27 of 42 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 12, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Lol YOU attacked my intelligence first you nimrod. Thats attacking me personally. Hypercrit you are. Send it to someone else because you arent of my concern. I go to high school btw. Glad you got angry over my post makes my day soooo better Smiley Happy

You and intelligence don't belong in the same sentence buddy. Smiley Very Happy

I go to high school too. But I guess you couldn't read that part. Difference being is that my High School is actually challenging. Honors courses? Please. Most of my courses are AP

Now tell me your e-mail so I can send you the pictures.

Message 28 of 42 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 12, 2013
It's sad you can take things so serious and be a hypercrit at the same time. You amaze me
Message 29 of 42 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Hey guys, this thread isn't about either of your grades or intelligence. Please stay on topic.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 30 of 42 (35 Views)
0 Likes