Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Re: SuperBot; please fix the spam/rank issue.

Jan 12, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Simplegary, do you think you are better than him at this game? If so add him and play him. Stop saying indication skill until you actually play him and beat him.Thats a better indication of skill than fighting spammers.

I never said that I was better than him. The guy was complaining about losing to spammers in FFA so i suggested that he plays 2 v2 instead so his "true" skill can shine.

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell him. Did you even read what I posted?

These forums.... Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 42 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Did I ever say I said you were than him? Did you even read my post?

These forums Smiley Happy

And I told you a better indication of skill is to fight him.
Message 12 of 42 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Better*
Message 13 of 42 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 12, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Did I ever say I said you were than him? Did you even read my post?

These forums Smiley Happy

And I told you a better indication of skill is to fight him.

I already gave you my reply to that statement.

Now I'm starting to question your intelligence.

True that.

Message 14 of 42 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Lol get a life. Straight A student here and it's the Internet. Now I know you don't have many friends but... Request 3333.fight 3333, and If he wins you need to find a new hobby because obviously you suck at the game and seemingly other things like sports maybe.

I bet 98% of the forum is better than you. Why you mad bro?
Message 15 of 42 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 12, 2013
its seems like they should do this: take out forward square for kratos. take out forward grapple for raiden and make it impossible to do a kill confirm by any combo, and his loop hole. take out barrels and unlimited AK47 where he goes back and shoot and take cover then repeat. That should fix things.
Message 16 of 42 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 12, 2013
Ok they need to remove the auto aim on Kratos combat grapple and make his attacks not take priority over everything seriously I grabbed him once and he used it a split second after I get him and it hits me out of the grab that was nuts. If you get hit by Drakes barrel a lot I'm sorry your just really really dumb it's not hard to avoid at all, and the ap gain on it is fine 10 for the trip and 30 for the explosion which most avoid during the recovery. He has to be one of the most balanced characters in the game it's ridiculous that he's getting a nerf.
Message 17 of 42 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 12, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
Lol get a life. Straight A student here and it's the Internet. Now I know you don't have many friends but... Request 3333.fight 3333, and If he wins you need to find a new hobby because obviously you suck at the game and seemingly other things like sports maybe.

I bet 98% of the forum is better than you. Why you mad bro?

Lmao did you even read what you posted at all? You instigated this argument because you lack comprehension skills and heavily misinterpeted what I posted.I never commented on this thread hoping for a match. I just suggested alternatives to FFA because 33 apparently has a hard time dealing with spammers. It really isn't that hard to be good at this game.

So now you want to bring personal things into this conversation? Challenge accepted. I go to the 16th highest ranked high school in the U.S.A and still maintain a 4.0 GPA. I'm also the MVP on my school's golf team with the trophy to prove it. I'll send you some pictures of it if you'd like. I gather with my friends regularly and we sometimes play some matches of PSABR.

Don't reply to me unless you have something constructive to say @ss clown.

Message 18 of 42 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2013

You win post of the year,and I'm a Raiden player so I completely agree with you on the AP gainage. That's why I don't really feel like playing him until something is done with him,but only fun character I have to play.

dante is as strong enough as he is,his combo gain is crazy and the fact he can keep making you get on your knees to have advantage of using his so-called crappy super 1 and 2 which I completely disagree with,it's quite unfair

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Message 19 of 42 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 12, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Ok they need to remove the auto aim on Kratos combat grapple and make his attacks not take priority over everything seriously I grabbed him once and he used it a split second after I get him and it hits me out of the grab that was nuts. If you get hit by Drakes barrel a lot I'm sorry your just really really dumb it's not hard to avoid at all, and the ap gain on it is fine 10 for the trip and 30 for the explosion which most avoid during the recovery. He has to be one of the most balanced characters in the game it's ridiculous that he's getting a nerf.

This.

Message 20 of 42 (35 Views)
0 Likes