Jan 25 2013
By: kupomogli Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

SuperBot. You are the very definition of incompetent.

40 replies 688 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

People are still complaining about dropped connection.  People are still complaining about the character select glitch.  People are still complaining about lag in the games.  People are still complaining about the freezing, the black screens, all the other glitches.

The most recent patch made all of that worse.  Sure you fixed everyone getting kicked off games, but that was added into patch 1.03 which fixed the fact that people couldn't even play the game with patch 1.02. 

Fix your game.  If you release a new patch that causes 76 more problems, fix them.  Don't make those of us who play this game have to wait a month and a half for the next one because you failed to test the patch before you released it.

Message 4 of 41 (688 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1934 posts

LAST PATCH BROKE THE GAME

Jan 25, 2013

The menu music is broken for ALL PS VITA OWNERS

2nd player cannot use unlocked costumes 

Jak is IMMUNE to the rift blast

ALL are game breaking glitches , 

the first is pathetic programing errors that prove the DEVS DID NOT TEST THE PATCH ON THE VITA!!!

second is A FAIL and its pissing me off 

the third is an exploit.. i main jak and i feel liek im cheatin gwhen i dont get shocked 

1.6 ASAP 

DONT PULL A STUDIO LIVERPOOL ON US , make one last patch and break wipe out for every one.. 

Message 1 of 41 (386 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: LAST PATCH BROKE THE GAME

Jan 25, 2013
not broken on my vita...
Message 2 of 41 (358 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: LAST PATCH BROKE THE GAME

Jan 25, 2013
this patch made my disc on fire. i still don't complain much but **bleep**?
Message 3 of 41 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11812 posts

Re: SuperBot. You are the very definition of incompetent.

Jan 25, 2013
How is your game coming along?
Message 5 of 41 (680 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Copy Pasta Time:

This is SuperBot's FIRST GAME! I want you to go make a game studio and design a better game. Do it. If not you are wrong. I am right.

I will give you as much time as SuperBot had to create a game to this caliber. You wont be able to. I could FUND you and you wouldn't be able to.

This game spans across TWO consoles and is played by players in different regions! With consoles that don't play games from other regions. Do you know how amazing that is to pull off? Sure it isn't perfect, but SuperBot is doing as good of a job as they can being a small studio and this being their first game.

Yes it has issues, but we don't need people raging. How do you think your ignorant angry comments are going to help? THEY WONT. They create a negative stigma about the community in this game.

The SuperBot employees don't have time for pointless immature rantings. If you want to send them a polite concise email, their email is on their website.
Message 6 of 41 (674 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

The person who believes any issue ever encountered can be fixed and shipped in the flick of a wrist is calling others incompetent. Ok.

Message 7 of 41 (651 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Aylas that post is just ALL KINDS of wrong. 'I want you to go to a game studio and ...' err what? I don't necessarily agree with the OP because I think the game is fantastic and am still utterly addicted to the thing months after release, but the truth is whether this is their 1st or their 1000th game, its their job - not ours - to design and produce a game well worth our money. I feel they have done this, but I understand why others dont, the game isn't perfect and we shouldn't ignore the blatant issues, we should acknowledge them. Not everyone can voice their opinion in a polite and respectable manner, and this is a forum after all so theres no reason why everyone should.

I'm not sure your 'copy pasta' applies here.

Message 8 of 41 (642 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 25, 2013

We dont care its superbot first game. its not an excuse to make a glitchy game. 

Sure this guy wont do any better at programming since he aint no programmer. and why are you saying this anyway?

Why should we have cross-play, if its not working correctly? i like when stuff work correctly

this guy has the right to expose his opinion on the community.

sure calling other ppl post immature is making you such a mature person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 9 of 41 (638 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 25, 2013
You claim you don't want to wait a month for the next patch, but what you're asking for may very well cause that. In order to get good fixes that won't cause ANY other problems like you ask, that requires a lot of testing. That may take upwards of a month to produce. Maybe you want to think about what you're saying before you do.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 10 of 41 (630 Views)