Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: SuperBot! Say something!

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

Laybackkid wrote:
BlueDiamond... I highly suggest you calm down. First off I was being sarcastic, I you seen the level of my Drake you'll notice i dont really use him (just to troll, happened to come across your squad). Second, I main GCole and second Nariko. And as you probably know they are great 1v1 characters, so yes I'm a 1v1er (Check me out, Group 4 Pasta leagues. Gotta report my recent victories). When I 2v2 I dont use those 2 because I jeep their styles strictly 1v1. But if you ever wana 1v1 I'll be back in a month, use that time to train (because you werent to good either Smiley Tongue or is that all my Jak experience?).

Calm down? I don't need to...

As I just said DRAKE DOESN't TAKE SKILL. I need no training. Your a spamming scrub who runs away and spams 2-3 attacks max. So you're going to judge my perfomance based off one game? Lets list the facts here.

You was Drake. We was playing on Dojo in a Timed Ranked game with 2 other players and me as Jak- you know a character who doesn't gather AP well and is limited in moves and range. With barrels being spammed everywhere on Dojo that will greatly reduced how much AP Jak gain gather in a short amount of time with his bad AP gain to think about in consideration. All of my combos were being interrupted by that barrel and other things. There was no way in he!! I was going to win that match. You know its not like Jak has counters, or tricks like Sly, Ratchet etc. With the way that match went im pretty sure no Jak player would have won that because you was not the only spammer.

Jak is greatly limited. Jak in a timed ranked game, with no counters, no tricks, not so well Ap gain, not a combo heavy fighter, etc will not be an easy game like lets say for Drake or Kratos for example.. Jak is greatly underpowered so don't judge me from that handicap spam fest game. I am better then you think. Don't act like you never heard about me wither...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 21 of 40 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Feb 4, 2013
What do you expect Superbot to do?

You can change the game, but you can't change the community.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 22 of 40 (171 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Laybackkid wrote:
BlueDiamond... I highly suggest you calm down. First off I was being sarcastic, I you seen the level of my Drake you'll notice i dont really use him (just to troll, happened to come across your squad). Second, I main GCole and second Nariko. And as you probably know they are great 1v1 characters, so yes I'm a 1v1er (Check me out, Group 4 Pasta leagues. Gotta report my recent victories). When I 2v2 I dont use those 2 because I jeep their styles strictly 1v1. But if you ever wana 1v1 I'll be back in a month, use that time to train (because you werent to good either Smiley Tongue or is that all my Jak experience?).

BlueDiamond93 not to good? are you kidding me? i wont take any of your post seriosuly now o_o I know blue, and god, he kick **bleep** XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 23 of 40 (168 Views)
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Feb 4, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Laybackkid wrote:

As I just said DRAKE DOESN't TAKE SKILL. I need no training. Your a spamming scrub who runs away and spams 2-3 attacks max. So you're going to judge my perfomance based off one game? Lets list the facts here.

You was Drake. We was playing on Dojo in a Timed Ranked game with 2 other players and me as Jak- you know a character who doesn't gather AP well and is limited in moves and range. With barrels being spammed everywhere on Dojo that will greatly reduced how much AP Jak gain gather in a short amount of time with his bad AP gain to think about in consideration. All of my combos were being interrupted by that barrel and other things. There was no way in he!! I was going to win that match. You know its not like Jak has counters, or tricks like Sly, Ratchet etc. With the way that match went im pretty sure no Jak player would have won that because you was not the only spammer.

Jak is greatly limited. Jak in a timed ranked game, with no counters, no tricks, not so well Ap gain, not a combo heavy fighter, etc will not be an easy game like lets say for Drake or Kratos for example.. Jak is greatly underpowered so don't judge me from that handicap spam fest game. I am better then you think. Don't act like you never heard about me wither...

It seems to me you're not liked not only on these forums but on reddit as well.

http://www.reddit.com/r/psbattleroyale/comments/17qzql/i_fought_one_that_kept_spamming_the_same_move...

Please Respond
Message 24 of 40 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Feb 4, 2013

cj5293 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Laybackkid wrote:

It seems to me you're not liked not only on these forums but on reddit as well.

http://www.reddit.com/r/psbattleroyale/comments/17qzql/i_fought_one_that_kept_spamming_the_same_move...

Got nothing else better to do but to be immature and ignorant just like usual huh?

You love adding fuel to the fire...

Alright to clear up that link. That guy who mentioned me lied and exaggerated. These idiots need to stop going around claiming someone said something without proof. I said I was **ONE** of the top/best players, not the best, just like how Lizard is one of the best Ratchet players.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 25 of 40 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Feb 4, 2013
kudos to you OP

you saved me from having to post the same rant. what sucks more is the matches i am about to win (yet people rage quit) dont give me belt points, yet the matches i lose (which i dont quit, playing fair) make me lose my belt points
so every time i get stuck playing against a bunch of rage quitters, my belt can only decrease

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 26 of 40 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

JayJXZ wrote:
What do you expect Superbot to do?

You can change the game, but you can't change the community.

And I tried so hard to make this clear...

I want SuperBot to SaySomething.

Nowhere in my post did I ask them to do anything about it. As I've even stated in my post, I've read and re-read my post for comments just like this one and it's something I'll continue to do on these forums because there will always be that one person. Your question alone was answered in my thread title.

If SuperBot is trying to fix this issue, tell us!

If they can't fix it, tell us! Even your statement would work. "We here at SuperBot can change the game but we can't change the 'community'". At least that way I can adjust how I feel about playing Ranked matches.

So, to answer your question again: I want SuperBot to communicate with their 'community'.

Thank you for your response. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 27 of 40 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 4, 2013

You know what Superbot can do?
HOST MIGRATION!

This game really needs it.

Message 28 of 40 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Feb 4, 2013
You do know clockw0rk is the community manger right. And you do know his user is strider_doom right.
Message 29 of 40 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

Tmix1600 wrote:
You do know clockw0rk is the community manger right. And you do know his user is strider_doom right.

I've seen Strider_Doom around. Did not know that was Clockw0rk.

Thanks.

Photobucket
Message 30 of 40 (93 Views)
0 Likes