Sep 29 2012
By: MONKRED Splicer 50 posts

SuperBot, I love you, but...

5 replies 211 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

You have really been disrespectful to the supporting community who has been their for you since Title Fight. I know I sound greedy wanting information and all but no, in all honesty I dont want information at all, I just want for you to look back  towards your community and give us the attention we deserve. Most of us come on here daily only to see a jumbled mess of false news and things that have been taken outta context. Will it kill you guys if you could confirm some news so people arent mislead. You have to see by now how much the community has fallen on itself. Its mass anarchy on these forums. With no leader we have no light in which to guide us. Please SuperBot. Do it for us, for Sony, and for your own sales. People are already talking about canceling their pre-orders and are starting to lose faith in defending PSASBR against the internet and fanboys. Thats another thing, we are sticking our throats out for you guys hoping to not get it slit. We are defending this game with so much effort led by blind faith with the mindset of that this game will be one for the ages. So again, please SuperBot, give us the attention and respect we need and take a stand.

-Ian Vidales

Message 1 of 6 (211 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: SuperBot, I love you, but...

Sep 29, 2012
haven't i seen this before?
Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Impossible lol this was all from my head Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 29, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
haven't i seen this before?

yes he completly copied my idea, opinion and title for the thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 29, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/I-Love-You-Superbot-But-You-Suck...

My topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 6 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
50 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

I've actually never seen your post dude, sorry I guess. I mean, I didnt COMPLETELY copy your idea as you put it but we share some valid points and opinions and thats good for the community.

Message 6 of 6 (63 Views)
0 Likes