Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 6, 2012
Where did all of this uber-fandom come from? A month ago it was all negativity now some forumers have become extreme supporters. I see it that there are three type of people on this forum now:

1. Those of us who are disappointed or happy waiting for the game
2. Those who hate SB and are threatening to cancel preorders.
3. Fanboys who think Omar Kendall and SB can do no wrong and are the Messiah.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 61 of 74 (122 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

SOMEONE CALLED ME OUT FOR MY HORRIBLE INSULTS TO A COMPANY THAT'S TRYING REALLY HARD TO GIVE US SOMETHING FRESH AND INTERESTING BUT I'M TOO CHILDISH TO UNDERSTAND STUFF LIKE THIS SO I'LL DO SOMETHING COOL LIKE CALL HIM NAMES AND EVERYONE WILL PRAISE ME FOR BEING AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY EVEN WHEN THERE'S LOGIC SAYING OTHERWISE.


Man how old are you?

It's funny because when someone's opinion is "THIS GAME IS PERFECT" everybody is entitled to have an opinion, but when someone's opinion is "This game is flawed" he's just an idiot.

Bunch of fanboys.


I'm 22. I'm also being sarcastic, I dunno if you didn't notice that. I know this game isn't perfect, but this guy isn't even saying its flawed, he's saying 'screw SuperBot'. There's obvious points towards things being flawed, like the current lack of an announced lives-deathmatch (which is actual criticism), and then there's 'these people are bad because I said so'.


Well OK. I noticed the sarcasm, simply I didn't find it that funny. By the way I'm still buying this game, day one. I just hate all these forced excuses to save Superbot's face. I think Battle Royale will be fun, I'm convinced of that. But it has made A LOT of bad choices, that's undeniable.

Message 62 of 74 (113 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/09/2012
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 6, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

 

Well OK. I noticed the sarcasm, simply I didn't find it that funny. By the way I'm still buying this game, day one. I just hate all these forced excuses to save Superbot's face. I think Battle Royale will be fun, I'm convinced of that. But it has made A LOT of bad choices, that's undeniable.


This is the most intelligent post I've read on this board for a long, long time, Rex.

 

Message 63 of 74 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 7, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
@The16thNinja
man u have got to be the most annoying person on this forum.*sniff* *sniff* Superbot didn't get the character I wanted wa wa
Dude shut up it shows in the video superbot tried everything to get these 3rd party characters but in reality it comes with a price to pay. Give them some time it sounded as if to me they were more characters to come on disc. I still believe we will see crash by November 20th but that's just me.
Wait before the game is released before u cry kid.

Oh yea your that **bleep** moron that attcked me in that other topic, listen, I am dissapointed in this game and not happy, what are you gonna do about it? Ya **bleep**.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 64 of 74 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

lol this guy is still here? 


Alive and doing well, I see that you've been struck with a bad case of fanboyism much like the rest of the forum, and by the way, I got you that ointment you wanted for your stupidity rash.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 65 of 74 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 7, 2012

I just want to say something for all those morons out their attacking me for being dissapointed in this game and expressing it in a negative way.

 

**bleep** you.

 

Honeslty, take your homer glasses off for one second because this game has dissapointed me and others yet we can't express our negative output. There are two types of feedback, negative and positive, usually most things get a good mix of both yet it can vary depending on the quality of whatever's getting feedback. Obviously people have a hard time grasping this and refuse to realise that this game isn't perfect, someone who gives negative feedback is just as entiteld to their opinion as someone with positive feedback, and is entilted to express their opinion. Forums work the same way, "discussion forum" not "worship this **bleep** game or die" forum, disscusion can range from rumors to feedback, and what did I say about feedback? Ya I'm not repeating myself. Get a life, stop being hipocytes (you are being one when you say stop hating and then call me names or get **bleep** off at me) and start excepting the fact that this game isn't perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 66 of 74 (71 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 7, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

SOMEONE CALLED ME OUT FOR MY HORRIBLE INSULTS TO A COMPANY THAT'S TRYING REALLY HARD TO GIVE US SOMETHING FRESH AND INTERESTING BUT I'M TOO CHILDISH TO UNDERSTAND STUFF LIKE THIS SO I'LL DO SOMETHING COOL LIKE CALL HIM NAMES AND EVERYONE WILL PRAISE ME FOR BEING AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY EVEN WHEN THERE'S LOGIC SAYING OTHERWISE.


Man how old are you?

It's funny because when someone's opinion is "THIS GAME IS PERFECT" everybody is entitled to have an opinion, but when someone's opinion is "This game is flawed" he's just an idiot.

Bunch of fanboys.


I'm 22. I'm also being sarcastic, I dunno if you didn't notice that. I know this game isn't perfect, but this guy isn't even saying its flawed, he's saying 'screw SuperBot'. There's obvious points towards things being flawed, like the current lack of an announced lives-deathmatch (which is actual criticism), and then there's 'these people are bad because I said so'.


It doesn't matter if I gave a reason as to why as to why I'm not happy, you would still call me out on it, stop trying you've been caught dude.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 67 of 74 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 7, 2012
I personally just hate the attacks.

I don't mind anybody criticizing or being disappointed in a product or company. But the attacks and slander is vicious. It's like some people don't even understand that the employees at SuperBot are ACTUAL PEOPLE. You know, real human beings. Not just faceless drones. Criticism is fine. Warranted or not, it's understandable. Somebody is disappointed and that's cool. But the "SuperBot are horrible people, they didn't deserve to make this game, the messed it up so bad" etc pisses me off as a game designer.

You think you can do and would have done a better job? Go get a degree, break into an extremely narrow and small industry, work hat for three years trying to please a bunch gamers, the very group that are unhappy about everything they play, fail to acquire IP's, and read the boards to hear what a horrible person you are. And don't say you can ignore the boards. It's part of your job to hear the fans out. So hear them, and feel like **bleep**, and know that the ridicule and hate will follow you forever, and that any time someone hears about you on a project, they'll hate you.

Try that. See if you agree with the way many of the fans are being now.

I have my criticism. I believe the game is fun and innovative, but there are a few bones and flaws that I have with the game itself. I can convey them like a mature and intelligent human being though. They're putting themselves in the spotlight for all to see. You're all hiding behind a veil of anonymity. If you can walk up to them and with full confidence spout the obscenities and foul words and slander and hate that you do on the boards to their face then I salute you.

But I'm willing to bet that many of you wouldn't and couldn't. It's fine to say it on the boards. You don't have to acknowledge that another human being worked on this. In person though, I don't think there are many here who would approach them with the same conviction that they have on the boards. You'd congratulate and praise them, ask a few questions, understand why they couldn't do what they couldn't do, and come back to the boards to either slander them in secret, or renew your praise and conviction for the SuperBot team. Stop being a group of whiny kids that act like they don't have souls.

I don't defend SuperBot because they're gods or they've made the perfect game.

I defend them because they're human and they are fallible like the rest of us. If it was any of you, I defend you all too. That's real.
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 68 of 74 (50 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 7, 2012
And furthermore, it pisse me off that a lot of the hate I'm seeing now is from **bleep** lurkers just now signing up for an account.

I haven't been here long, but that's because I didn't know about this place until a few weeks ago. Where were all of you when the game was doing good!? It's almost like you were waiting for bad news so you could come and bash SB and the game. It's almost like a lot of the new people here want the **bleep** game to fail or at least want a reason to rage.

I'm not saying its everyone. But the increase in trolls and ragers has increased by a lot in the past week or so. Pick a side and stick to it like men **bleep** it. Don't turn tail at the first sign of unpleasant or unwanted news.
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 69 of 74 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 7, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I personally just hate the attacks.

I don't mind anybody criticizing or being disappointed in a product or company. But the attacks and slander is vicious. It's like some people don't even understand that the employees at SuperBot are ACTUAL PEOPLE. You know, real human beings. Not just faceless drones. Criticism is fine. Warranted or not, it's understandable. Somebody is disappointed and that's cool. But the "SuperBot are horrible people, they didn't deserve to make this game, the messed it up so bad" etc pisses me off as a game designer.

You think you can do and would have done a better job? Go get a degree, break into an extremely narrow and small industry, work hat for three years trying to please a bunch gamers, the very group that are unhappy about everything they play, fail to acquire IP's, and read the boards to hear what a horrible person you are. And don't say you can ignore the boards. It's part of your job to hear the fans out. So hear them, and feel like **bleep**, and know that the ridicule and hate will follow you forever, and that any time someone hears about you on a project, they'll hate you.

Try that. See if you agree with the way many of the fans are being now.

I have my criticism. I believe the game is fun and innovative, but there are a few bones and flaws that I have with the game itself. I can convey them like a mature and intelligent human being though. They're putting themselves in the spotlight for all to see. You're all hiding behind a veil of anonymity. If you can walk up to them and with full confidence spout the obscenities and foul words and slander and hate that you do on the boards to their face then I salute you.

But I'm willing to bet that many of you wouldn't and couldn't. It's fine to say it on the boards. You don't have to acknowledge that another human being worked on this. In person though, I don't think there are many here who would approach them with the same conviction that they have on the boards. You'd congratulate and praise them, ask a few questions, understand why they couldn't do what they couldn't do, and come back to the boards to either slander them in secret, or renew your praise and conviction for the SuperBot team. Stop being a group of whiny kids that act like they don't have souls.

I don't defend SuperBot because they're gods or they've made the perfect game.

I defend them because they're human and they are fallible like the rest of us. If it was any of you, I defend you all too. That's real.

I never attacked them, I just said that they`ve made terrible decisions and I`m dissapointed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 70 of 74 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes