Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 6, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

SOMEONE CALLED ME OUT FOR MY HORRIBLE INSULTS TO A COMPANY THAT'S TRYING REALLY HARD TO GIVE US SOMETHING FRESH AND INTERESTING BUT I'M TOO CHILDISH TO UNDERSTAND STUFF LIKE THIS SO I'LL DO SOMETHING COOL LIKE CALL HIM NAMES AND EVERYONE WILL PRAISE ME FOR BEING AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY EVEN WHEN THERE'S LOGIC SAYING OTHERWISE.

Man how old are you?

It's funny because when someone's opinion is "THIS GAME IS PERFECT" everybody is entitled to have an opinion, but when someone's opinion is "This game is flawed" he's just an idiot.

Bunch of fanboys.

Dude why are you still here?? Didnt your mom tell you to do the dishes?. Its YOU who wants this game to be peferct.

Yeah sorry for that, I'm not like you guys which like to spend your money on flawed products. What can I say.

And hate this game? You seriously think I would spend so much words on something I hate? I kinda like it. More than it deserves.

Message 51 of 74 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I seriously think a lot of people here are 11-14. Getting mad at someone because they are dissapointed in a silly game. Pathetic, some would love the game with a 10 character roster because they'll say, "they are saving more for a sequel". Smh
Message 52 of 74 (122 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Coming from a guy who said he's leaving the site not a few hours ago.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 53 of 74 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I am sometimes severely disappointed by how entitled we all are.

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 54 of 74 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 6, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
I seriously think a lot of people here are 11-14. Getting mad at someone because they are dissapointed in a silly game. Pathetic, some would love the game with a 10 character roster because they'll say, "they are saving more for a sequel". Smh

It's a basilar fanboy reaction. You criticize their favourite game and they get mad. It's normal.

Try to tell me that Banjo-Kazooie sucks, and you'll get another example...

Message 55 of 74 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Sohail, not one comeback you made was funny. I can leave here whenever I want so don't you start crying, or threat me with a "internet slap" like you are always doing
Message 56 of 74 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Comeback ? I don't believe we've ever actually quarrelled. Internet slap ? Once again, I'm drawing blanks. Clearly you know me better then I know myself. Your right though, your free to stay on these threads and spread your bs. You did however miss my point completely, guess you were looking for a joke in my comment. Your accusing the majority of us for being kids, when not to long ago you were 'threatening' to leave the site because the game 'sucks'. Very mature behaviour kiddo.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 57 of 74 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 6, 2012
@The16thNinja
man u have got to be the most annoying person on this forum.*sniff* *sniff* Superbot didn't get the character I wanted wa wa
Dude shut up it shows in the video superbot tried everything to get these 3rd party characters but in reality it comes with a price to pay. Give them some time it sounded as if to me they were more characters to come on disc. I still believe we will see crash by November 20th but that's just me.
Wait before the game is released before u cry kid.
Message 58 of 74 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Comeback ? I don't believe we've ever actually quarrelled. Internet slap ? Once again, I'm drawing blanks. Clearly you know me better then I know myself. Your right though, your free to stay on these threads and spread your bs. You did however miss my point completely, guess you were looking for a joke in my comment. Your accusing the majority of us for being kids, when not to long ago you were 'threatening' to leave the site because the game 'sucks'. Very mature behaviour kiddo.

Does it really matter what he wants t do? Why do people always think its cool to hate on people's opinion?

Message 59 of 74 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 6, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

SOMEONE CALLED ME OUT FOR MY HORRIBLE INSULTS TO A COMPANY THAT'S TRYING REALLY HARD TO GIVE US SOMETHING FRESH AND INTERESTING BUT I'M TOO CHILDISH TO UNDERSTAND STUFF LIKE THIS SO I'LL DO SOMETHING COOL LIKE CALL HIM NAMES AND EVERYONE WILL PRAISE ME FOR BEING AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY EVEN WHEN THERE'S LOGIC SAYING OTHERWISE.

Man how old are you?

It's funny because when someone's opinion is "THIS GAME IS PERFECT" everybody is entitled to have an opinion, but when someone's opinion is "This game is flawed" he's just an idiot.

Bunch of fanboys.

I'm 22. I'm also being sarcastic, I dunno if you didn't notice that. I know this game isn't perfect, but this guy isn't even saying its flawed, he's saying 'screw SuperBot'. There's obvious points towards things being flawed, like the current lack of an announced lives-deathmatch (which is actual criticism), and then there's 'these people are bad because I said so'.

Message 60 of 74 (131 Views)