Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 6, 2012

Grammar does make a difference. It separates the thinking, from the childish. Think of it like a job application. Nobody will hire you if you look like a childish spaz. If you're not at least trying to make some coherent grammar, then people will take you less seriously.

Second; I know its not for 'all' Sony fans, but you know what? I'm a Sony fan, and a fighting game fanatic. It was made for fighting game fanatics, not for random Sony fans. There's a reason stuff like Street Fighter doesn't appeal to many people.

Now you wanna talk about things that weren't made for fans whatsoever? Street Fighter X Tekken, 200 bucks full of on disc DLC. I can bet you money that All-Stars will not have 200 bucks worth of on disc DLC. Maybe 10, maybe 20, but nobody is dumb enough to make that giant mistake ever again.

You're essetionally attacking the people making the game. A new company, put together solely for this game. Omar Kendall is a pretty big fan of fighting games himself, as is a lot of the staff.

Actually lets talk about the staff. Seth Killian, a Lead Game Designer. Many of you might not know him, but Seth Killian was to Capcom as Paul Gale is to All-Stars. He was insulted, day in day out, regardless of trying to give us info. Eventually he quit Capcom after the SFxT epidemic, and is now working on this game. The guy is a hardcore fighting game fanatic, and was actually hired because he was explaining his ideas for Street Fighter to a one Yoshinori Ono, who invisions most of Capcom right now.

Seth Killian is such a big fighting game fanatic, that Ono put him in the game as a boss and playable character for Street Fighter IV.

You see, this game, in a way, is made by fans. Its made by fighting game fans, 'for' fighting game fans. If you can't accept this, then your being here is kind of invalid, as is your hate. Crash and Spyro were probably just problematic inclusions; if they're released as DLC (They said Crash would be free if anything ever), then sweet.

Never say it wasn't made for fans. Ever. There are things such as focus groups consisting of fans. This is why most titles, like Uncharted, keep going; because it has a fanbase. There's always a corporate deal to everything, and nothing is 100% made for fans, but saying that All-Stars is 100% corporate is just stupid.

Message 41 of 74 (173 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Grammar does make a difference. It separates the thinking, from the childish. Think of it like a job application. Nobody will hire you if you look like a childish spaz. If you're not at least trying to make some coherent grammar, then people will take you less seriously.

Second; I know its not for 'all' Sony fans, but you know what? I'm a Sony fan, and a fighting game fanatic. It was made for fighting game fanatics, not for random Sony fans. There's a reason stuff like Street Fighter doesn't appeal to many people.

Now you wanna talk about things that weren't made for fans whatsoever? Street Fighter X Tekken, 200 bucks full of on disc DLC. I can bet you money that All-Stars will not have 200 bucks worth of on disc DLC. Maybe 10, maybe 20, but nobody is dumb enough to make that giant mistake ever again.

You're essetionally attacking the people making the game. A new company, put together solely for this game. Omar Kendall is a pretty big fan of fighting games himself, as is a lot of the staff.

Actually lets talk about the staff. Seth Killian, a Lead Game Designer. Many of you might not know him, but Seth Killian was to Capcom as Paul Gale is to All-Stars. He was insulted, day in day out, regardless of trying to give us info. Eventually he quit Capcom after the SFxT epidemic, and is now working on this game. The guy is a hardcore fighting game fanatic, and was actually hired because he was explaining his ideas for Street Fighter to a one Yoshinori Ono, who invisions most of Capcom right now.

Seth Killian is such a big fighting game fanatic, that Ono put him in the game as a boss and playable character for Street Fighter IV.

You see, this game, in a way, is made by fans. Its made by fighting game fans, 'for' fighting game fans. If you can't accept this, then your being here is kind of invalid, as is your hate. Crash and Spyro were probably just problematic inclusions; if they're released as DLC (They said Crash would be free if anything ever), then sweet.

Never say it wasn't made for fans. Ever. There are things such as focus groups consisting of fans. This is why most titles, like Uncharted, keep going; because it has a fanbase. There's always a corporate deal to everything, and nothing is 100% made for fans, but saying that All-Stars is 100% corporate is just stupid.

People have a right to be mad about a game that they had high expectations for and were not yet. I'm also tired of people defendin the weak points of the game. Some things are just bad in a game nothing is perfect. Also, in a fighting gae characters matter alot. lol and i'm the troll right ?

Message 42 of 74 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 6, 2012

In a fighting game the amount of characters and the balance are the biggest draws. Just because Crash or Spyro didn't make it doesn't mean the entire game is horrible.

Message 43 of 74 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

In a fighting game the amount of characters and the balance are the biggest draws. Just because Crash or Spyro didn't make it doesn't mean the entire game is horrible.

lol I don't care about crash or spyro. This game I still plan on buying I just don't like people saying other ideas the people have suck just because they're not yours. Characters are always a huge part of fighting games. But my biggest problem with SB  is that despite all the crap that is going on they said nothing.

Message 44 of 74 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Their complete ommission from a lot of conversations has put them in a bad light, that I can agree on.

The most complaints I've seen on these forums are 'Crash and Spyro aren't in, therefore SuperBot is a horrible company'. What's so two-faced about this, is if hypothetically the two characters do get in, they'd praise SuperBot and call it game of the year. Not for the gameplay. Not for the immense amount of promise the game already shows. Just because 2 characters.

Its...disgusting, to say in the least.

Message 45 of 74 (126 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

Oct 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Their complete ommission from a lot of conversations has put them in a bad light, that I can agree on.

The most complaints I've seen on these forums are 'Crash and Spyro aren't in, therefore SuperBot is a horrible company'. What's so two-faced about this, is if hypothetically the two characters do get in, they'd praise SuperBot and call it game of the year. Not for the gameplay. Not for the immense amount of promise the game already shows. Just because 2 characters.

Its...disgusting, to say in the least.

Looks like there is another thing we can agree on. I hate it when ignorant fans hate SB for not putting crash and spyro in but it is cleary Activision's fault if they don't get in. I am not talking about people who just what crash and spyro in or even the people who are hating on Activision.

Message 46 of 74 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Thats cool you are supporting sony but dude chill out.
Message 47 of 74 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

SOMEONE CALLED ME OUT FOR MY HORRIBLE INSULTS TO A COMPANY THAT'S TRYING REALLY HARD TO GIVE US SOMETHING FRESH AND INTERESTING BUT I'M TOO CHILDISH TO UNDERSTAND STUFF LIKE THIS SO I'LL DO SOMETHING COOL LIKE CALL HIM NAMES AND EVERYONE WILL PRAISE ME FOR BEING AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY EVEN WHEN THERE'S LOGIC SAYING OTHERWISE.

Man how old are you?

It's funny because when someone's opinion is "THIS GAME IS PERFECT" everybody is entitled to have an opinion, but when someone's opinion is "This game is flawed" he's just an idiot.

Bunch of fanboys.

Message 48 of 74 (105 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 6, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

SOMEONE CALLED ME OUT FOR MY HORRIBLE INSULTS TO A COMPANY THAT'S TRYING REALLY HARD TO GIVE US SOMETHING FRESH AND INTERESTING BUT I'M TOO CHILDISH TO UNDERSTAND STUFF LIKE THIS SO I'LL DO SOMETHING COOL LIKE CALL HIM NAMES AND EVERYONE WILL PRAISE ME FOR BEING AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY EVEN WHEN THERE'S LOGIC SAYING OTHERWISE.

Man how old are you?

It's funny because when someone's opinion is "THIS GAME IS PERFECT" everybody is entitled to have an opinion, but when someone's opinion is "This game is flawed" he's just an idiot.

Bunch of fanboys.

Dude why are you still here?? Didnt your mom tell you to do the dishes?. Its YOU who wants this game to be peferct.

Message 49 of 74 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Haters, haters everywhere.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 50 of 74 (135 Views)
0 Likes