Survivor
2571 posts

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Nope, rule of the thumb, retaliation is fine. We don't have to go out of our way to hate, we're already here. Whereas you come to the forum of the game you supposedly hate, just to rant on about details that shouldn't even concern you...therefore you hates = no lives

You always had it out for me, I guess it's because I proved you wrong in that other topic. I never said I hate the game and at one point I was extremlly excited for this game and loved it but then my eyes opened up and I realised that this game will ultimatly fail.

People have a problem on this forum of putting words in my mouth, **bleep** you to whoever does that to me since that is one of the most disrespectful things I know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 31 of 74 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Proved me wrong ? From what I recall, you resorted to insults at the end. Anyways that comment wasn't really targeted at you but rather the other two clowns on the previous page.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 32 of 74 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Nope, rule of the thumb, retaliation is fine. We don't have to go out of our way to hate, we're already here. Whereas you come to the forum of the game you supposedly hate, just to rant on about details that shouldn't even concern you...therefore you hates = no lives

You always had it out for me, I guess it's because I proved you wrong in that other topic. I never said I hate the game and at one point I was extremlly excited for this game and loved it but then my eyes opened up and I realised that this game will ultimatly fail.

People have a problem on this forum of putting words in my mouth, **bleep** you to whoever does that to me since that is one of the most disrespectful things I know.

You can tell people don't come here just to hate on a game because some of us (Me and yourself, Ninja) have supported this game when we were excited for it. Now it's just not grabbing people's attention at all. Only a select group of fans, who are primarily here on this forum, are now edge of their seat excited for the game. The rest of the gaming community aren't bothered.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 33 of 74 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

MAN I'M SO AWESOME I TOLD HIM TO BLEEP OFF BECAUSE MY OPINION IS MINE AND ITS TOTALLY NOT SELF ENTITLED AND CHILDISH AND IT TOTALLY DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK IMMATURE

This is fun.

me look childish and immature? Me? You are a **bleep** idiot, one you're the one talking in caps I just did it because it made you look stupid, two you're putting words in my mouth, three this is your third time doing this so you obviously love yourself and think you absolutly halarious, and you know that you look immature because you put "this is fun" at the end of your stupid little rant like it is a big joke although you know that it makes you look dumb.

It...is fun. Seriously, this is like the 50th topic this day of this specific topic. Its old. I had to have fun with this one.

Three times, yes, apparently it hasn't set in that every other time I type with near perfect grammar and have a calm demeanor about me. And it also, apparently, hasn't set in that, by making this thread, you've become one of the 'entitled' morons who can't accept that a few characters they would never ever play didn't make it in.

Perfect gammar, I don't give a **bleep** about that, it doesn't make you calm and when you brag about it, it doesn't make you any calmer either. This topic is the 50th of the day? See a trend? Maybe because those people actually could open their eyes and see that this game was never for the fans, something that you fail to do. You were never calm, attacking me and putting words in my mouth when all I did was express my opinion and dissapointment of this game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 34 of 74 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Proved me wrong ? From what I recall, you resorted to insults at the end. Anyways that comment wasn't really targeted at you but rather the other two clowns on the previous page.

Alright then sorry.

Message 35 of 74 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 6, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

You can tell people don't come here just to hate on a game because some of us (Me and yourself, Ninja) have supported this game when we were excited for it. Now it's just not grabbing people's attention at all. Only a select group of fans, who are primarily here on this forum, are now edge of their seat excited for the game. The rest of the gaming community aren't bothered.

Yes, this, people need to realise that we were never haters for this game, we just were here since near the begining and it started off as a huge game with lots of hype sorounding it, and then because a dissapointment as all the hype started to dissaper.

Message 36 of 74 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 6, 2012
When did you ever love Superbot?
Message 37 of 74 (134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 6, 2012
if you hate superbot then get off the forums. youre only bugging people by posting this stuff
Message 38 of 74 (130 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Oct 6, 2012
cool story bro Pictures, Images and Photos
NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 39 of 74 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts