they arent giving or sony dont giving money t to them
Message 21 of 74 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: SuperBot I Don't Love You Anymore

Oct 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

MAN I'M SO AWESOME I TOLD HIM TO BLEEP OFF BECAUSE MY OPINION IS MINE AND ITS TOTALLY NOT SELF ENTITLED AND CHILDISH AND IT TOTALLY DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK IMMATURE

This is fun.

me look childish and immature? Me? You are a **bleep** idiot, one you're the one talking in caps I just did it because it made you look stupid, two you're putting words in my mouth, three this is your third time doing this so you obviously love yourself and think you absolutly halarious, and you know that you look immature because you put "this is fun" at the end of your stupid little rant like it is a big joke although you know that it makes you look dumb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 22 of 74 (153 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Oct 6, 2012

You're the one who's hating on people who are hating.

SHouldn't you get a life too? By that logic

Message 23 of 74 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Ninja some people on this forum are so far up SB's **bleep** that they can no longer see the light. This game was never for the fans you mugs. All games are released for major profits.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 24 of 74 (146 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'disaoopoiment' lol classic.

Too bad I didn't spell it that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 74 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Oct 6, 2012

lol JJWheatley I'll agree on you with that! Smiley Very Happy Kudos for you Smiley Happy

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 26 of 74 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Nope, rule of the thumb, retaliation is fine. We don't have to go out of our way to hate, we're already here. Whereas you come to the forum of the game you supposedly hate, just to rant on about details that shouldn't even concern you...therefore you hates = no lives
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 27 of 74 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 6, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:
Ninja some people on this forum are so far up SB's **bleep** that they can no longer see the light. This game was never for the fans you mugs. All games are released for major profits.

I can see that, people need to accept that this game has flaws, isn't perfect and never was perfect, no video game today is "for the fans" you idiots, the only thing Superbot cares about the fans is their money.

Message 28 of 74 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
and the16thNinja, I was talking about fifa13fayfim.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 29 of 74 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

MAN I'M SO AWESOME I TOLD HIM TO BLEEP OFF BECAUSE MY OPINION IS MINE AND ITS TOTALLY NOT SELF ENTITLED AND CHILDISH AND IT TOTALLY DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK IMMATURE

This is fun.

me look childish and immature? Me? You are a **bleep** idiot, one you're the one talking in caps I just did it because it made you look stupid, two you're putting words in my mouth, three this is your third time doing this so you obviously love yourself and think you absolutly halarious, and you know that you look immature because you put "this is fun" at the end of your stupid little rant like it is a big joke although you know that it makes you look dumb.

It...is fun. Seriously, this is like the 50th topic this day of this specific topic. Its old. I had to have fun with this one.

Three times, yes, apparently it hasn't set in that every other time I type with near perfect grammar and have a calm demeanor about me. And it also, apparently, hasn't set in that, by making this thread, you've become one of the 'entitled' morons who can't accept that a few characters they would never ever play didn't make it in.

Message 30 of 74 (129 Views)
0 Likes