Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: SuperBot! Dont Disappoint me... Again!

Feb 4, 2013
To be fair, I'd say Cole is much more of a "Playstation All-Star" than Sora. Not a knock on Sora or KH, KH1 and II were great PS exclusives. I just think the inFamous series has a larger part in PS history.

NS.png

Message 21 of 28 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Feb 4, 2013
why the "F" do we need two coles? I don't care what anybody says. That's just plain dumb.
Message 22 of 28 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9272 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I'm so tired of people blaming SB for not getting Crash and Spyro.

For the last time, it's not Superbot's fault. They TRIED to get your precious childhood heroes, but their IP holders are the ones who say if they get to be in the game or not.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 23 of 28 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 4, 2013
You and the other guys need to do some research before making threads about this stuff.
Message 24 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Feb 4, 2013

The fact remains that weak roster is weak. Girl Kratos and Evil Cole are not desrving.

Message 25 of 28 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Feb 4, 2013
props for mentioning tombi Smiley Happy
still it may not be as easy as you think to get these playstation characters in. most of the ones requested have sold out to different owners or the original owners dont exist anymore

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 26 of 28 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I bet most of these people have never played inFamous 1 or 2. To start my point I would like to point out that in inFamous 2 the evil/good cole had totally different "attacks" I guess you can say that, but sure they had the same amp swings/thunder drops etc. but also keep in mind that once you pick your karma that you prefer there's almost no reason for you to switch to the other at a certain point in the game.
Ok, now with that in mind let's move to PSASBR. Making just one cole and having idk lets say he can switch from bad to good. That would absolutely butcher cole from his own game because you cannot simply just switch karmas in inFamous, you would have to attack citizens yadiyada, so if SB were to make cole like that I believe it would absolutely enrage the actual fans of inFamous like myself. Now if they were to just include G.Cole by himself without his evil counter part and not even acknowledge E.Cole at all well that's like a giant middle finger because sure they have the same "moves sets" but they both have different playing styles.
Message 27 of 28 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 5, 2013
if thats the case then why weren't there two raidens? mgs2 and mgs4? he can't switch back and forth...
why weren't there two FP with different summons (circle commands) and lvl 2,3? thats the only thing different about the coles.
Message 28 of 28 (30 Views)
0 Likes