Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Re: Super System Versus Smash Bros's Knockouts

Sep 26, 2012

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

What stun combos. Some characters have stun moves. ppl exaggerate on how deep the combo system is. and parappas lvl 1 was like instant. everyone else had slow like 1 second (kratos,FP,sly) build ups that would be impossible to combo into.ST lvl 1 is pretty good but i've never seen it comboed into

Not to be rude, but the combo system is very deep. I suggest you stop hitting *forward square* with Sweet Tooth and learn a bit more about it.

The Party Panda.png

how u know what character i use from reading that comment is beyond me. especially when i didnt say anything about who i used

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 68 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

well if what u say is true i guess FP lvl1 can be comboed into

If I get some sort of recording device I would show you but not a lot of people do it most do a level one either when they feel they have a chance or desperation. Even Radec the long range character can combo into his, a bit harder though. I have played the beta I know.

i've also played the beta

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 68 (145 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

well if what u say is true i guess FP lvl1 can be comboed into

If I get some sort of recording device I would show you but not a lot of people do it most do a level one either when they feel they have a chance or desperation. Even Radec the long range character can combo into his, a bit harder though. I have played the beta I know.

i've also played the beta

Let me rephrase that. I have played the beta AND comboed numerous times into supers I know.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 68 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Trust me Q you can combo into level ones..I hate fighting Fp because they do it alot...
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 68 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5338 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Dude, in the end Smash only has 1 way to kill, just many ways to get to that kill, the same with PASBR...its not the amount of kills a game has, its what leads up to the kill that makes it fun, in PASBR, that lead up is building your meter, trying to stay alive while trying to kill your opponent with a well timed super, etc. where as in Smash it is chasing down your opponent and trying to make their percentage meter go higher as you try to knock them off the edge, etc...THATS what makes a game fun!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 68 (113 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 26, 2012
That doesn't make it fun leading up to the kill.

I hate that supers are the only way to kill.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 68 (103 Views)
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 26, 2012

WarWithSociety wrote:

honestly, if smash had a AP bar instead of a crazy fight to get a flying orb for a final smash, i think it would be better.
Also think that the learning curve for characters in this game is more of a pro then a con and gives the game more re-playability in the end.

nope it wouldn't work and also Smash Ball is a option you don't have to go after it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 68 (98 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Sep 26, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Have you actually played the game it is really fun you seem to bash it a lot. Also there will be other ways to kill according to Superbot.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 68 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 26, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

I hate tripping.  That doesn't mean the entire gameplay of Brawl isn't fun.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 68 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 26, 2012

While I think PSASBR will be great, there's no denying Smash Bros has been the definitive leader of the 4 player brawler (there have actually been quite a bit of ripoffs) for a reason. The stage knock off is their hook that makes it stand out in the fighting game community, and I don't think the "Super" system in All-Stars will be able to stand up in a 1 on 1 comparison to Smash Bros. Both Smash Bros and All-Stars have their differences, and each will be great games on their own, but when All-stars so closely resembles Smash, I honestly don't think in an apples to apples comparison, Smash Bros will be anything but the unanimous winner. All-Stars isn't meant to compete with Smash, it exists to give Playstation fans a similar experience of taking all the best Sony chaacters and pitting them against eachother.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 68 (81 Views)
0 Likes