Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5355 posts

Re: Super System Versus Smash Bros's Knockouts

Sep 25, 2012
yes but in smash...its essentially the same thing...the light attacks barely do a thing so just use the heavy attacks to knock characters off faster
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 68 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Hyperstory, that's why you play Stock mode, time modes are stupid.

Also War I'm pretty sure Smash 4 will take some points from Allstars.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 68 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Retrac-kun wrote:
hyperstory said: "Only thing that pisses me off about Smash is that someone can just jump off when they get a high percentage and avoid giving you a point."

That death goes to whoever hit you last.

It's been a while since I've played Brawl, but I've had multiple Melee bouts with my friend lately and that's certainly not the case in that game, so long as it's been a few seconds since you last were in battle.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 68 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 25, 2012

yeah im sure its gonna be awesome , i just dont want it to be so i dont have to buy a wiiu haha but i guess thats selfish.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 68 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I'd like a way to choose a which super I want to use in a fight, like if I have a level 2 AP bar, I'd like to be able to use my level 1 super instead of my level 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 68 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5355 posts

Sep 25, 2012
PASBR has more strategy and skill to it then smash bros as you have to manage your meter, watch others meters, avoid getting hit as much while trying to dish out as much as you can...it rewards you for having skill where as Smash doesn't...You HAVE to hit to get points, Smash you don't...the super system may be the only way to score points but it has more depth to it then that, you really have to think and plan out your attacks because 1 small mistake and you give your opponent meter to getting that much closer to killing you...sometimes having more freedom to kill isn't a good thing...as in smash, alot iof kills can be stolen.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 68 (187 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 25, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
yes but in smash...its essentially the same thing...the light attacks barely do a thing so just use the heavy attacks to knock characters off faster

that doesnt change the fact that u still have more then1 way to kill

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 68 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Sep 25, 2012

i know this is off topic but im excited for supersmash bros 4 aswell as playstation allstars. Why dont nintendo spice things up. Instead of 4 people in brawl, why cant it be 6 in brawl

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 68 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 25, 2012
cant you use a level 1 even if you have a level 3 stocked because you better be able to.
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 68 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 25, 2012

i'm really not sure we can debate this topic until the final build of All-Stars comes out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 68 (168 Views)
0 Likes