Namco is developing SSB Wii/3DS

this is me helping
Message 51 of 64 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Super Smash Bros 4

Dec 26, 2012
i like how ppl say wii u has this gen graphics do you seriously think the graphics are even gonna be improved that much for the next PS and Xbox? its already expensive like crap for studios to make those awnsome looking game graphics we have now even if xbox and ps3 update theirs most studios will just keep using what they have for a more economic game really i really doubt graphics are gonna be improved at all whats the next step make games have the movies million dolares cgi graphics? doubt any game company would even pay for a full game made that way and it would probably go bankrupt.
Message 52 of 64 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 26, 2012

pedro702 wrote:
i like how ppl say wii u has this gen graphics do you seriously think the graphics are even gonna be improved that much for the next PS and Xbox? its already expensive like crap for studios to make those awnsome looking game graphics we have now even if xbox and ps3 update theirs most studios will just keep using what they have for a more economic game really i really doubt graphics are gonna be improved at all whats the next step make games have the movies million dolares cgi graphics? doubt any game company would even pay for a full game made that way and it would probably go bankrupt.

You would be surprised how far they can still upgrade which is beyond the current gen quality which the Wii U has.

Message 53 of 64 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 26, 2012
SSBB 4 will be a huge success no matter what.

You know why? Because people worship SSBB. It is as though the entire world has already decided nobody can better SSBB.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 54 of 64 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Nocturnal__Gamer i know graohics can be improved but the improvement would make the game economicaly viable without making its price skyhigh? thats is a question that should be awnsered really like i said imgine they would make ps4 play the top notch movie realistic cgi would any company ever use that potencial? probably not becuase then they would have to charge tons of money for the game disk, i hope you understood my point here.
Message 55 of 64 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 26, 2012
I'm game for SSB4, can't wait for it's release so I can have local tournaments with my friends like we do with SSBM & SSBB...personally though, it won't change my mind on the Wii U, in my opinion it's more of a success to the Nintendo faithful who don't own any other console then those who have been long term gamers on the 360/PS3. Apart from the controller, there's not much else groundbreaking about it, and the experience of the controller itself can be mirrored if you own a Vita & PS3 (although granted, much more limited). It's a great idea, but I'm just not into having a large tablet like controller and switching the display from the TV to the controller...it's a cool feature, just nothing really 'must buy' about it...unless your an avid toilet gamer. It will be a success, with a great lineup to come, that I'm sure of, but my opinion on it is set in stone - Nintendo have been good at bringing out neat features for their new consoles & getting the head start on next gen, but this isn't as unique as the Wii, and I feel like the PS3 & 360 successors may very well overthrow it once they release.

My opinions are based on extensive hands on time with the console at friends houses, and even my Nintendo fanatic friends somewhat agree - but that in no way means it's not a fine console, it's just less groundbreaking, and more 'we can do it too'.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 56 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 27, 2012

i already got a 3ds so....

Message 57 of 64 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 27, 2012

pedro702 wrote:
Nocturnal__Gamer i know graohics can be improved but the improvement would make the game economicaly viable without making its price skyhigh? thats is a question that should be awnsered really like i said imgine they would make ps4 play the top notch movie realistic cgi would any company ever use that potencial? probably not becuase then they would have to charge tons of money for the game disk, i hope you understood my point here.

I understand your point but that isn't stopping them from upgrading.  I've seen screen shots that Sony released and they look better than anything the PS3 or Wii U can dish out.

Message 58 of 64 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 27, 2012
two games are rumored to be next gen, 'cause the current gen can't handle the power of it,
i think it was Sleeping Dogs and a new Star Wars game or something...
Play For Fun!
Message 59 of 64 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I am actually quit surprised at exactly how they are going to make smash bros for the 3ds since it has such a small screen.

Message 60 of 64 (37 Views)
0 Likes