Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Super Smash Bros 4

Dec 26, 2012

I am definatly not going to get it, the wii sucked, and the wiiU will suck, i dont want to move while playing/hold a bulky controler in my hand and have to look at two screens. Maybe if Nintendo went back to its gamecube era I would buy it, but it's still coming out with "trendy" ideas instead of better gaming/graphics. So even if the game will be good, the system is the main reason I don't want it (but besides the trashy console, the game is still probably going to be pretty sweet considering the amount of characters and the other smash bros games rocked).

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 41 of 64 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Dec 26, 2012

i don't like the wii but i did like ssbb and monster hunter... so maybe il get the wii-u but just for ssb4 .. maybe.. idk

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 42 of 64 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
I just dusted off my Wii after a whole year of hardcore PS3 games. And 2012 was definately the year of the Wii. DK country, 2 kirby games, goldeneye, Skyward Sword and Bit.Trip collection alone made the system worth it. Then Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story made it here, and I am impressed. So in retrospect, I found I enjoyed my wii this generation, in spite of abysmal console parity. And that will be my painful glare in the face for my decision of when (not if) I'll buy a WiiU.

The bolded games weren't released in 2012.  Although it's kind of a tie between Sony and Nintendo.  Sony already has 2013 locked up for a victory because there's no getting passed what they have planned.  The Last of Us, God of War, Beyond, Sly Cooper and other games that probably haven't been announced yet.  Maybe Sony Santa Monica will announce they're working on Socom 5 this year.

Message 43 of 64 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

^^^ Dk Country for the Wii was the worst, it made me ashamed that i like Donkey Kong games, the original ones had better graphics/music/gameplay/everything and why wasn't King K Rool in it? He is in basically every other DK game, even DK64 (I just realixed how much i hate nintendo now... everything they make is garbage, you couldn't even play skyward sword with a gamecube controler (I really wanted to play that game too), and also the new kirby game sucks, its like a boring rip-off of Kirby and The Crystal Shards)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 44 of 64 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9959 posts

Dec 26, 2012
I hope the next Smash focuses more on different character styles, as opposed to clones.

I'm for quality over quanity.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 45 of 64 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I’ll most likely end up buying a Wii U for the next Smash Bros. installment, just as I bought my PS3 merely for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Sure, you can argue that the Wii U should not be considered a next-generation console as it offers what the PS3 and Xbox 360 do, but keep in mind how greatly it improved in comparison to the Wii. 

I personally cannot wait to play Smash Bros. in HD.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 64 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 26, 2012
You are right about goldeney and skyward sword, nocturnal. But still, I love my wii. The conduit turned out to be my favorite FPS this generation even though I hate FPS games, and there are some that are capably 'better.' The nunchuck/wiimote doesn't bother me so much for skyward sword, unless my Sensor bar turns off (wish they had one that was had a power cord) but the game itself could've been better. Skyward sword was controls vs. gameplay.

Aesthetics = B+,
Controls = A+,
Gameplay = C-.

That is a rarity for a good zelda game.

this is me helping
Message 47 of 64 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 26, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
the wiiU doesn't have a simulator in it does it? To me purely of that it means I cba with a new console. I believe with the ps3,360,Wii there's no need at all with a next gen console especially since your getting all these remakes n hd versions coming out it brings the old to the new but when you get next gen without simulator everything becomes old Smiley Sad

By Simulator you mean backward compatibility (i.e. playing Wii games on Wii U is not possible) right?

Anyway, for me the Wii U is currently too expensive. I can afford it but obviously I have better ways to spend my money.

The SINGLE biggest reason I will not get a Wii U is because of Region Locked games and consoles. To me it's a practical thing because I want to play my games no matter which country I move to. I also want to import games from English speaking countries (UK). I *hate* translated games and translated audio... In Germany they translate everything and remove the english stuff (randomly for games), also games in Germany are too expensive even importing from UK with shipping is cheaper.

THis is why I cannot get a Nintendo. They *STILL* region lock their consoles in 2012. **bleep**, that is just stupid.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 48 of 64 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Message 49 of 64 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 26, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:
when nintendo officially announces SSB4 im getting a wiiu

Then get it. Cause they already did a long time ago... Not just the Wii U, but also for the Nintendo 3DS.

While they did officially announced it, they didn't work on it till after Kid Icarus: Uprising (in which they are already working on it).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 50 of 64 (74 Views)
0 Likes