Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Super Smash Bros 4

Dec 25, 2012

The real fun for BOTH SSB and PSASBR is playing 4 player offline.

Both game are equally amazingly fun if you have buddies playing 4 player offline. It doesn't matter too much as a "party game" whether it's SSB or this one.

When it comes to online, this game beats SSBB hands down.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 21 of 64 (209 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 25, 2012

No, I don't plan on getting it because Smash is only fun with friends and I already know someone that will most likley get it.  Neither do I plan on getting a Wii U because $300-$350 for what you're getting is a MAJOR rip-off.

Message 22 of 64 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 25, 2012
$300 ? In Europe they are selling it for 348 euros. It's so cheap in the US compared to the Euro price.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 23 of 64 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

I'm hoping Nintendo knows that Wii U sales will sky rocket when the new Smash comes out, so I hope they will be smart and have a bundle that comes with a Wii U and the next Smash game.

That's probably the only reason I will get a Wii U

I am probably going to love the next Smash Bros as I do for each of the previous ones, but by the time it comes out I will more than likely be moved out of my house and will be low on cash. So the next Smash and maybe some other games will have to really impress me to convince me to put multiple paychecks towards it, that or hope it releases close to Christmas to ask for as a gift Smiley Tongue

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 24 of 64 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

I'm looking forward to Smash 4 and All-Stars 2.

Right now the only games on my radar for the Wii U is Pikmin 3 and Smash 4. And those are quite some time away.

this man speaks the truth im going to wait for a pack of wii u with smash bros which will be made no doubt and pikmin 3 also looks preety coo since l all pikmin games were preety  fun to play.

Message 25 of 64 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

The thing is for me, the Wii U is terribly overpriced for what it offers. I was hoping it to be around 199.99$-249.99 American but 299$ is crazy for that and even worse for Europe lol. 

Message 26 of 64 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

like how ppl say wii u is over priced lol its nintendo next gen console if you want over priced wait for the next playstation and xbox wich they cant even improve that much at all since those consoles already do what is economicaly possibke for a studio to even spent making a normal game  wii u is a big update of the wii it really is, ps4 and xbox something wont even improve  there money worth, what will ps3 have, higher resolution? do we really need more?, improve discs? it already uses bluray discs its very hard to improve for something even worth it, i see ps4 and xbox something are gonna be like apple improvements which arent worth 600 dolares or more (i bet thats gonna be the price) wii needed the improvement since wii sucked hard so the money is preety worth the improvements i hope ppl understood what i'm trying to say here improvement wise.

Message 27 of 64 (154 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Dec 25, 2012

The Wii U isn't much of an improvement at all from the PS3 or XBox360 so I don't get where you are coming from. I mean if you suffered only having a Wii this last gen then I guess you don't know how much was already available to you then so you don't know the wii u is playing catchup with most features besides TVii being last gen. It is a new gen console with the feel and performance of a last gen console.

Message 28 of 64 (144 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

I would be if it didn't mean I'd also have to shell out a ton of money for a console I'd rarely use. SSB used to be my favorite series but with the disappointment that was Brawl and the introduction of All-Stars I'm not as excited as I was for the previous installments.

Message 29 of 64 (141 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 25, 2012
the wiiU doesn't have a simulator in it does it? To me purely of that it means I cba with a new console. I believe with the ps3,360,Wii there's no need at all with a next gen console especially since your getting all these remakes n hd versions coming out it brings the old to the new but when you get next gen without simulator everything becomes old Smiley Sad
Message 30 of 64 (128 Views)
0 Likes