Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2130 posts

Re: Suggestion to counter 'Kill Confirms'

Feb 25, 2013

KomodoBrothers wrote:
People act like kill confirms are cheating or spamming. It's a strategy. And they are easily avoidable when you actually pay attention. What I do is I make them use their level 1 so I can avoid it. Guard their attack, and if they're stupid they'll think they hit you and use their super. After that its easy to avoid.

This would make sense if everyone had a viable confirm which isn't the case. It isn't a strategy, what's so strategic about it, most of them is just one button press you get it, you're doomed. Ever play a good Fat Princess user? You spend more time jumping in the air than trying to do anything else...that's all you are relegated to do.  With some characters having easy confirms and others having hard ones to do it isn't a strategy, it's an easy way to get kills. Which kind of defeats the purpose since these same "easy confirm" characters aren't underpowered to begin with.

Message 31 of 33 (58 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 25, 2013

easy, take the game out of your ps3, snap it in half, and throw it in the garbage. That's where this game deserves to be.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 32 of 33 (54 Views)
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I'd love to have this, I can normally evade Lvl 1 CK's but hey we all get caught in at some point, implementing this would actually be nice therefore we can avoid and keep CK'ing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 33 of 33 (36 Views)
0 Likes