Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Suckerpunch screw you

Oct 6, 2012

I'd rather have two Cole's than have an even slimmer team of characters.

Ugh, I may have to take a holiday away from the forums for a weekend...  -___-

Message 11 of 26 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 6, 2012
me too, it's going to get bad tomorrow.

Message 12 of 26 (108 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The game doesnt have much magic based characters so this oppurtunity is good.

Message 13 of 26 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 6, 2012
why they cant add evile cole as costume ?
same with toro?
when toro change costume different fightytyle
Message 14 of 26 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 6, 2012
You're stupid, who cares its not like they're clones and it's unique to InFAMOUS.
Message 15 of 26 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 6, 2012

if you've never played any infamous games, you wouldn't understand...

Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 26 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I actually have a personal theory that the infamous series is leading up into an Alternate Dimension scenario when it inevitably gets to its third installment. Even though Cole died in 2, I believe it's gonna have some kind of story driven hand wave to have him come back. I think that the Good/Evil system might wind up having more weight and an actual story purpose in the fact that both scenarios will be deemed cannon and will reach a climax in the third game...leading up to a cross dimensional battle between a Good Cole and an Evil Cole. I'm hoping that what Cole discovered from Kessler during the first game has an incredibly deeper context than he could have known....with the actual beast that he warned Cole of being a Cole from a seperate timeline...one that repeated to some degree inone of the two dimensions. Even if that's not where the series is going, that's how I'm gonna treat the Cole's in PSASBR...cause I always treat them like alternate dimension versions of the same person anyways. It's the only way I can see them coexisting within the context of an actual story. So...to me...it would be almost criminal not to have two Coles.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 26 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Not gonna play Suckerpunch games? I don't know, they make pretty great games.
Message 18 of 26 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Oct 6, 2012

joblade wrote:

Would you rather they take him out have 19 characters instead?

This, not having Evil Cole doesn't mean would have gotten another character.

Message 19 of 26 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 6, 2012

TravisBlake wrote:

I actually have a personal theory that the infamous series is leading up into an Alternate Dimension scenario when it inevitably gets to its third installment. Even though Cole died in 2, I believe it's gonna have some kind of story driven hand wave to have him come back. I think that the Good/Evil system might wind up having more weight and an actual story purpose in the fact that both scenarios will be deemed cannon and will reach a climax in the third game...leading up to a cross dimensional battle between a Good Cole and an Evil Cole. I'm hoping that what Cole discovered from Kessler during the first game has an incredibly deeper context than he could have known....with the actual beast that he warned Cole of being a Cole from a seperate timeline...one that repeated to some degree inone of the two dimensions. Even if that's not where the series is going, that's how I'm gonna treat the Cole's in PSASBR...cause I always treat them like alternate dimension versions of the same person anyways. It's the only way I can see them coexisting within the context of an actual story. So...to me...it would be almost criminal not to have two Coles.

Whoa.  That actually makes a lot of sense!  I want this to happen!

Message 20 of 26 (58 Views)
0 Likes