Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Re: Sub-Zero / Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

Dec 4, 2012
Lol quotes isn't the same as repeating. But whatever moron " I'll just end it with this:

You're right in that SB has the say so in who joins the roster or not....and they've spoken by siding with the TRUE PS fans by adding EXCLUSIVE characters in the upcoming DLC. So you can keep wishing for something dumb like a MK rep in this game, but I highly doubt it'll ever happen which means I'll always be laughing at idiots like you everytime I play this game lol."

Goku is highly requested too but that's never going to happen.
Message 131 of 174 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Huh? So just because the first DLC was PS EXCLUSIVE characters means that all future DLC will never be third party and/or non-exclusive titles?

That's a very moronic assumption, but not suprising seeing your other posts are similarly pure garbage.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 132 of 174 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Scorpion and Sub-Zero are in the game... in spirit. Just play as Toro and use his ninja stance.

Message 133 of 174 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Lol dude I quoted that MANY times and you're now JUST reading it? " So like an idiot you reply to a post of mine that you didn't read.....yeah that's smart. Your while comment right there was pure fail."
" If they keep adding 3rd party characters that aren't tightly entwined with PS's history, this game won't be Playstation All-Stars anymore....it'll be Multiplat All-Stars."
" SB has the say so in who joins the roster or not....and they've spoken by siding with the TRUE PS fans"
Seriously man you're starting to bore me...YAWN
Message 134 of 174 (71 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Guys, honestly, stop arguing. It's something so insignificant to be slinging proverbial mud at each other for. Go outside, be happy. Or failing that, play All-Stars and rage.

Message 135 of 174 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 4, 2012

O-EXTRA wrote:
Lol dude I quoted that MANY times and you're now JUST reading it? " So like an idiot you reply to a post of mine that you didn't read.....yeah that's smart. Your while comment right there was pure fail."
" If they keep adding 3rd party characters that aren't tightly entwined with PS's history, this game won't be Playstation All-Stars anymore....it'll be Multiplat All-Stars."
" SB has the say so in who joins the roster or not....and they've spoken by siding with the TRUE PS fans"
Seriously man you're starting to bore me...YAWN

Again you are just repeating yourself without adding any concrete arguments whatsoever. I'm tired of explaining to your moronic self that just because the first DLC is PS exclusive doesn't mean all future DLC are too. Man how dense are you...

------
Message 136 of 174 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Dec 4, 2012
" Lol quotes isn't the same as repeating."
" Lol you do realize you're arguing against my QUOTES right? Man you're too easy."
Message 137 of 174 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Dec 4, 2012
lets get reptile the original in here. we already have someone who freezes and two people with ranged grabs.
Message 138 of 174 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 4, 2012
O-EXTRA. You just got PWNED big time dude. Omar just directly responded that he would love to have an MK rep. in this game.

Now please, go cry alone. ROFLMAO.
------
Message 139 of 174 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Where? Making stuff up now are we? Lol butt hurt much?
Message 140 of 174 (56 Views)
0 Likes