Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Scorpion / Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat Thread

Nov 11, 2012

THat level 3 would be kinda op :smileyvery-happy: You mean like Kratos level 3 except the players cannot move around?? Hehe still interesting though, andd yeah both Subzy and Scorp would be so badass in the is game.

And imagine... if they add Ryu, this will be the only game where SF and MK characters will fight :smileyhappy:

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 51 of 174 (135 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 11, 2012
IF they add a Mortal Kombat rep it will be either Scorpion or Sub-Zero it will not be Kabal or Kano or anyone else people need too get over that.... Toro represents all fighting games with his move set.
Message 52 of 174 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Yes, getting a Mortal Kombat rep. it would have to be scorpion or Sub-zero. Others like Reptile whom I saw in some other thread are just way too little demand to justify. It would be good if all the people who want an MK rep. stick to these two despite having other MK favourite characters.

------
Message 53 of 174 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: Scorpion / Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat

Nov 13, 2012

just a few points towards Scorpions inclusion.

the devoloper has said they would love to add Scorpion to the game. and scorpion is their mascot. his GET OVER HERE!!!! phrase is probably the 2nd if not the most iconic thing from Mortal Kombat. plus his finishers would be alot easier to make clean (Toasty just incinerates intead of burning alive, he kicks them into a portal like in the newest one,  Etc) plus his inclusion would almost gureentee subzero and maybe even Raidens appearence in either a supper move or as minions. and while some of his moves may be simalar too kratoses i feel he would have enough  significant differences that it wouldnt matter.

Message 54 of 174 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Which developer was this? Netherrealm or SuperBot?

In any case, I still thikn Sub-Zero brings a far more interesting gameplay mechanic to Scorpion. Scorpion is probably the more popular choice.
------
Message 55 of 174 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
Which developer was this? Netherrealm or SuperBot?

In any case, I still thikn Sub-Zero brings a far more interesting gameplay mechanic to Scorpion. Scorpion is probably the more popular choice.

Ed boon so that means Netherrealm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 56 of 174 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Netherrealm.

BTW my dream moveset for scorpion would include a leval 2 super of subzeros ice slide.

Message 57 of 174 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 14, 2012
That would be kinda awkward because Sub-Zero and Scorpion are for the most part rivals in MK.
------
Message 58 of 174 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 14, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Toro's ninja form is as close to Sub Z./Scorpion/Liu Kang as we can get :smileyhappy:

Agreed. Although i would have liked some MK rep, Toro is pretty much a rep for Street Fighter, Tekken, AND MK in one character. i think thats pretty neat honestly :smileyhappy: i LOVE his bycicly kick xD

Message 59 of 174 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 14, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Toro's ninja form is as close to Sub Z./Scorpion/Liu Kang as we can get :smileyhappy:

Agreed. Although i would have liked some MK rep, Toro is pretty much a rep for Street Fighter, Tekken, AND MK in one character. i think thats pretty neat honestly :smileyhappy: i LOVE his bycicly kick xD

not surprising,

he is a fan of those games...

Play For Fun!
Message 60 of 174 (78 Views)
0 Likes