Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Scorpion / Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat Thread

Nov 10, 2012
I thought sub zero would be scorpions level 2 like how clank is ratchets level 2, like some ol tag team stuff
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 174 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

If you would like to express support to see Scorpion or SubZero from Mortal Kombat 2011 as a DLC character in PSASBR please do it here!! :smileyhappy:

I personally tihnk SubZero will add a more interesting mechanic to the game.

Kratos already has a Scorpion like "harpoon" of sorts, yeah it's not the same but similar enough. But on the other hand I don't know of anyone in the game that freezes players, has an ice slide or better yet an ice clone !!!

SubZero can be a very defensive player luring people into him and then using his ice clone to freeze them and damage them for AP.

SubZero's level 2 super will be similar to Radec's level 2 where he just blast a frozen beam across the entire screen horizontally and anyone in its path gets frozen solid ice and breaks and dies.

His level 3 can also be something super cool :smileywink:

Ideas?

Big daddy can freeze people with his ice plasmid.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 174 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 10, 2012

And while it isn't QUITE an ice slide, Toro's bonefish slide was created to mimic the ice slide from Sub-Zero.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 174 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 10, 2012

subzero, is more "interesting" choice, cause the freeze stuff..

but Scorpion is the "icon" of MK, more than subzero. Scorpion is the favorite mk character to Ed Boon, and Scorpion is the "NETHEREALM" logo.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 174 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

If you would like to express support to see Scorpion or SubZero from Mortal Kombat 2011 as a DLC character in PSASBR please do it here!! :smileyhappy:

I personally tihnk SubZero will add a more interesting mechanic to the game.

Kratos already has a Scorpion like "harpoon" of sorts, yeah it's not the same but similar enough. But on the other hand I don't know of anyone in the game that freezes players, has an ice slide or better yet an ice clone !!!

SubZero can be a very defensive player luring people into him and then using his ice clone to freeze them and damage them for AP.

SubZero's level 2 super will be similar to Radec's level 2 where he just blast a frozen beam across the entire screen horizontally and anyone in its path gets frozen solid ice and breaks and dies.

His level 3 can also be something super cool :smileywink:

Ideas?

Well good cole actually has a freeze move that is pretty effective..It actually remided me of sub-zero.Between Seb-zero and scorpian I cant really choose because sub-zero is my favortite character but hearing scorpians come here as he impales fat princess throught her throat would be awesome.Why not add htem both as a duo pack...Mk Raiden & Lu-Kang would also be viable characters but I think all of the Ninja's are the favorites.My question is if either one of them were to be in this game, would their Supers basically be fatalities?

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 174 (200 Views)
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Dude if they actually added someone from mk and some from street fighter(preferably Ryu) we would finally get our sf vs mk battle so to say...It would even be more awesome if they were rivals aswell which would mean youd have creators of both games writing a small ultimate cross over...Im posting this on there facebook...lol

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 174 (200 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Agreed but none of them have an ice clone like Sub Zero. 

I disagree that Scorpion is the only icon to MK. Sub-Zero is the only character to appear in almost all Mortal Kombat games (except one obscure one which i fail to remember now).

I love both Scorpion and Sub-Zero, but I just think Sub-Zero would be a far more interesting move set and strategy to the game. His ice clone, ice sword and ice slide all fit in very well with this game. Also he doesn't have an entire screen Hell teleport like scorpion which can be difficult ot implement in such a game without making it NOT seem like a Hell teleport.

I actually would not mind seeing either or both of them in this game, but I just feel Sub-Zero brings in far more interesting gameplay mechanics that other characters don't have.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 174 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Nov 10, 2012
we need scorpion
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 174 (187 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 10, 2012

please do not put them in. i would rather have a street fighter character... and i don't even want that. in my opinion they aren't PLASTATION allstars because they have been on multiple systems andare really famous from being on the sega back in the day. sure MK has had successful titles on playstation but they aren't worthy of carrying the allstar title. characters that are more fitting than a MK character would me Ty the tazmanian tiger, Abe, Raziel, Lara croft, Tomba, Pyramidhead. these are way better choices than a character from MK.

#ClownTroops
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 174 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Nov 10, 2012
tazmaninen tiger and raziel arent ps all stars
others can be okay but
raziel is more pc based
Please use plain text.