Jan 21 2013
By: Unkamajik First Son 2 posts

Stuck. Need help Please.

4 replies 88 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Its been hours.... I can't figure out how to enter my online pass. Iv'e navigated everywhere. I went into disc benefits and downloaded what i needed (they didn't ask me for my online code which is weird). And now i have the online game and when i click it. it says attach Vita to your consol. I DONT ONW A VITA. I want online for my ps3. 

then I go to the game, and it still says i dont have my online code attached. 

i went back to disc benefits. And it says I did everything there. And i can't do anything more. **bleep**. Can i please get any help? i feel like i'm the only one with this problem. I thought google might help. But i went through pages and pages of related stuff and different searches. Nothing. 

Message 1 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: Stuck. Need help Please.

Jan 21, 2013
Redeem your code in the code redemption page if you have one in account settings.

If you don't have a code you're screwed i think.
Message 2 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Go to the PSN store, select 'redeem code', type the code in, once it's loaded, select download, and you should then be all good Smiley Happy
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Disc benefits is the Vita version, not the Online Pass. That's why it's asking for a Vita.

To access your Online Pass, you need to go into the store, select "redeem codes" and enter the code for the pass there, and it should download.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 4 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Thanks, I was searching for so long. I didn't find or see redeem codes for a while. I had no idea where it was located. I checked through the store for an hour. I found it now, thanks!
Message 5 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes