Jan 13 2013
By: bigmacpits Sackboy 487 posts

Strangest glitch I've ever encountered

2 replies 130 views Edited Jan 13, 2013
So, I decided that since I wanted to improve with Good Cole, I was going to play his story/arcade mode. Everything was perfectly normal, until the very end. It had just finished Cole's final cutscene where he was talking about the conduits and his newfound power and whatnot, and I accidentally hit start. It didn't skip, so I didn't worry about it.

Then the glitch happened. The cutscene ended and I received my trophy and it brought up the screen where the credits roll. However, the credits never started and I couldn't get past that screen. I had to hold down the PS button and quit in order to get back to the game. D:

My trophy remained and it said I finished his story so nothing was messed up, but this was pretty bizarre. Ever happened to any of you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Re: Strangest glitch I've ever encountered

Jan 13, 2013

Happened to me with Big Daddy's story. As many glitches and bugs this game has, I saw it as "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: Strangest glitch I've ever encountered

Jan 13, 2013
it happen to me when i first gotten this game when i finished sackboys stoy witch was the first story i start
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 3 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes