Oct 10 2012
By: DIONEDA Sackboy 489 posts

Story and Writing

7 replies 142 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

I know much hasn't been said about the story and writing but when I heard Ken Levine wrote Big Daddy's campaign I was really intrigued. He's among the best of the best in the industry. 

Is there any other speculation or rumors of any other characters getting writing from their respective writers? It'd be a dream to see Nathan Drake's campaign written by Amy Hennig. 

Message 1 of 8 (142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Story and Writing

Oct 10, 2012

im writing nathan drakes storySmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 8 (138 Views)
Sackboy
435 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Message 3 of 8 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 10, 2012

They are pulling a decent bit of advice and so on from each franchise, to have the original writers is a choice as simple as having the original voice actors in my opinion.

Message 4 of 8 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 10, 2012

colby_Tor wrote:
It better be written by her!! I'd be mad if it wasn't Smiley Very Happy

well ill let it slip, see im very for the gays, i think they shouldnt be hated so much in society. so i decided to change drakes character a bit. He has a crush on sully, and at the end sully and him kiss and walk off into the sun set holding hands, ready to start the next chapter of their life.

Message 5 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 10, 2012

The only thing I heard that I kinda dont like is the arcade mode is the story.  You pick a character for arcade mode and you go through fitting the characters along with the person rival and then the final boss fight.  This means you get a begging and a end after you win and thats it. i was kinda hoping for a story mode to be on its own and then a arcade mode with side stories. 

Message 6 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

colby_Tor wrote:

well ill let it slip, see im very for the gays, i think they shouldnt be hated so much in society. so i decided to change drakes character a bit. He has a crush on sully, and at the end sully and him kiss and walk off into the sun set holding hands, ready to start the next chapter of their life.

... The FRAK did I just read?

Message 7 of 8 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 10, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

colby_Tor wrote:

... The FRAK did I just read?

dont worry! you guys will love nathan drakes storySmiley Happy as you can see i put a lot of love and care into it.

Message 8 of 8 (86 Views)
0 Likes