they all occur at different times.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 21 of 32 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: Story Mode Maps?

Jul 27, 2012
so just for one post... i have bad grammar, ok.

i always fix any errors after i posted without anyone telling me first that the post had grammar errors... i just didn't know how to explain this topic, as i didn't find the right words... English my second language.
Message 22 of 32 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Yeah I know it's kinda wrong for me to nitpick like that, especially since English is your second language. It's just that there are people on this forum where it's like ohhh my god did they graduate elementary school? And it just got on my nerves to the point where I nitpicked what you wrote, so I apologize.

Message 23 of 32 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 27, 2012
I don't blame them.
The thing is, like if i do one simple error.... just 1, they all discussing how bad is my english, its just stupid... like if they can't even try to learn a second language and they are blaming me just for 1 error.
Message 24 of 32 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Yeah, you actually talk really good for having English as your second language. I take Italian and it's probably my best subject, but I can make mistakes. I feel like it's probably the same for you, you are pretty good, but you make mistakes. That's fine.

Message 25 of 32 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 27, 2012
totally true

haha , Italian is great, i'm learning French this year XD
Message 26 of 32 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
its not a fighting like others, its main purpose to make the game was to be like SSBB, bring all characters together in one world... have a storyline!!! If the game is gonna be like battle, cutscene, battle, cutscene, battle, cutscene it will get boring and repetitive...

like for example toro and heinachi guy cutscene, then they just battle and thats it?

When did anybody say that the purpose of this game is to be like SSBB??? The devs and Omar himself have said that their goal is NOT to make it as close to SSBB as possible. What would the point be? If you want to play Smash Bros than play Smash Bros. This is its own game taking bits and pieces from a bunch of different games in the fighting genre, not just Smash. Even the original Smash and Melee only had an arcade progression. Im glad you like the subspace emissary but it doesnt need to be in this game to make it good. 

Message 27 of 32 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
totally true

haha , Italian is great, i'm learning French this year XD

Yeah, I love it! And a third language? Props to you man.

Message 28 of 32 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 27, 2012
i don't mean to be like SSBB... just to have a story line, not just battle,cutscene the whole time i play the story line, and i wouldn't call it storyline if its really an arcade mode.
Message 29 of 32 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 27, 2012
The story has nothing to do with how the game plays. Its the story it is trying to tell. The cutscenes are where the story happens. you dont need a sidescrolling portion to have a story... ever read a book? Arcade mode is simply the vessel through which the story is told. it seems like you just dont like arcade modes.
Message 30 of 32 (33 Views)
0 Likes