Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Stop with the..

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

15 minutes seems okay I guess, but not something to write home about.

yes the controller seems bang on, and the Select and Start button combined into one Options button seems good too.

Also the BEST thing about PS4 is that the memory is shared and not horrible dedicated crap like the PS3 that caused game developers frustrations to no end. It will not have stupid problems like Skyrim. John Carmack mentioned a long time ago that xbox got this area correct, I'm glad Sony has finally learnt.

Yes the PSN experience is good enough, what I meant was the Cloud Streaming service which I hope they don't force people into. If you're not a  gamer that likes a wide variety of games and just play a few selected games when you get the time, the PS Plus is not that great. Why would I want to pay for 99% of games I am not even interested in, it is great only if you do justice by actually playing and enjoying those games so I hope it stays Optional like the current PS3 and PS+.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 31 of 52 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I'm pretty sure it will remain seperate - they've been really successful with the current model, so imposing it on everyone when that was their biggest advantage against the 360 would be a stupid thing to do. Cloud streaming from what I gathered is optional, you can turn it off from the get go, so I wouldn't worry about that, same with the whole 'streaming to you're friends' feature. Smiley Happy
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 32 of 52 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I thought Delsin was using fire. Lol
Message 33 of 52 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Feb 21, 2013
The Streaming to friends seems interesting but I wonder how would it work in terms of affecting your connection if you're playing an online game...

Man of us still have really crappy internet xD
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 34 of 52 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Theres a lot of features that seem to make my internet tremble in fear lol, but I guess the extra power will play a big role in controlling it.

@retro That's what I thought, but it's smoke lol.
Message 35 of 52 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Message 36 of 52 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 21, 2013
PS4 has everything I want in a console, I may not use some of those cloud streaming features all the time but the option is great to have. I was instantly sold when I saw Shadow Fall, the game is gorgeous. Second Son looks like it will be really cool but ill make a final judgement when I see the game in action.
Message 37 of 52 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I think Sony has learnt from it's past mistakes, because everything they're doing and saying seems to be exactly what people want to hear.
Message 38 of 52 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 21, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I think Sony has learnt from it's past mistakes, because everything they're doing and saying seems to be exactly what people want to hear.

It sounds like they listen to podcast beyond, the conference went almost exactly how they thought and Sony even talked about all the things they mentioned (glossing over media services like Netflix and focusing on games). 

Message 39 of 52 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 22, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

yeah, hell dude even my brother is interested in this, and he's not even a gamer anymore...

Play For Fun!
Message 40 of 52 (46 Views)
0 Likes