Sep 22, 2012
They should replace the person who quits with a cup at least

Message 21 of 40 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Stop the Rage Quitting!

Sep 22, 2012
A lot of my issues with people leaving weren't necessarily a rage quit. Most of them, actually, have just been a player lagging out (I know because the match is usually really laggy just before the guy leaves). That's not to say I haven't seen a ragequitter, but they're not as common for me as you've described.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 22 of 40 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
A lot of my issues with people leaving weren't necessarily a rage quit. Most of them, actually, have just been a player lagging out (I know because the match is usually really laggy just before the guy leaves). That's not to say I haven't seen a ragequitter, but they're not as common for me as you've described.

You are correct about that theirs not many rage quitters in regular matches. I mostly 95% of the time encountered them during 2x AP Overtime. I know it's not lag when somebody pulls off a level 3 then 5 more secs before the end of the match all of a sudden "You lost connection to the host." I've only encountered a rage quit twice during a regular match, but I've encountered it 95% of the time when 2x AP Overtime hits.

Message 23 of 40 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 14, 2013

For all the players who rage quit on eat9ss during battle, you just lost to my 5-year-old and all of you all can eat9ss. Your belts are wothless with your fake stats.

Peace or Die

Message 24 of 40 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2223 posts

Apr 14, 2013

I understand a person quitting if they're the first one out in stock. They don't want to sit there waiting for the match to end. I hate rage quitting the most whenever they end up disconnecting everyone from the match, especially if its a really intense one.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 25 of 40 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Just had a Sackboy player Raged quit twice from FFA. first was straight away then 2nd time in about half time cause of not being able to reach level 3 :smileyvery-happy: 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Mains)
(Male)--------(Female)
1: Parappa--1: Kat
2: Sackboy---2: Sackgirl
3: SirDan-----3: Fat princess
Message 26 of 40 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3750 posts

Apr 14, 2013
In a stock 2v2 today my partner rage quit after he lost a life but I then went on to win the whole thing :smileywink:

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Message 27 of 40 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Shadowmark123 wrote:

I think the rage quitters should be banned from the online matches because it's not fair for the people that want to have a great time

See the problem with this is if you get discounted for a legit reason such as Zeus level 3 crashing your PS3/Vita the game will see this as you pressing the quit button. The game will still end and in turn one player will never play online in this game again and the game will die slowly. If they didn't want you to quit why have the quit button in the first place?

Host migration is all this game needs. Nothing more, nothing less.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 28 of 40 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3654 posts

Apr 14, 2013

CressOfLight wrote:

Just had a Sackboy player Raged quit twice from FFA. first was straight away then 2nd time in about half time cause of not being able to reach level 3 :smileyvery-happy: 

HEY! Remember me? I was that Drake you boxing gloves thrown right into Coles level 1 victim! I couldn't see the rest of the match because my eyes tear up of laughter XD

Message 29 of 40 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Splattergg wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY! Remember me? I was that Drake you boxing gloves thrown right into Coles level 1 victim! I couldn't see the rest of the match because my eyes tear up of laughter XD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah i remember that part of punch to the death LOL! Thats why i'm known as 'the fist fighter' with wrestling Sackboy :smileyvery-happy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Mains)
(Male)--------(Female)
1: Parappa--1: Kat
2: Sackboy---2: Sackgirl
3: SirDan-----3: Fat princess
Message 30 of 40 (61 Views)
0 Likes