Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2012
By: yooobooyj Wastelander 756 posts

Stop the Rage Quitting!

39 replies 699 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Has anybody else been experiencing people rage quitting, I know this happens in most fighting games but this has happened to me 6 times out of the like 20 matches I played. It ALWAYS happens when it hits 2x AP Overtime. I don't think anybody on this board is doing it but seriously most people just have to deal with their loses. 

Sorry for posting this but I just hate everytime I hit 2x AP Overtime someone decides to rage quit. Is anybody else experiencing people doing this when 2x AP Overtime happens. 

Rage Quit

Message 1 of 40 (699 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Stop the Rage Quitting!

Sep 22, 2012
yeah, it happens alot. :smileysad: if you die alot, just before time ends its easy to tell that you've lost. so they quit. i dont know why, since there are no stats that keep track of wins and losses. guess people just dont wanna see the results screen "LOSE"
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 40 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I have had this happen to, but when it hit 3x overtime

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 40 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Is there any comment from superbot about their ways to combat quitting? Players will probably be at a disadvantage for quitting but we dont know about it yet. I just hope its obvious to the players so they can get some message or something that says "Since you quit, you leveled down and lost an item" (only if you quit tho) somethin like that will discourage them :smileytongue: I dont like cry babys like that, just do your best at the dang game and have fun
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 4 of 40 (651 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Yeah when players ragequit something bad happens to them. I like that idea.

Message 5 of 40 (635 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Meh rage quitting is common in most fighting games especially in umvc3.

Message 6 of 40 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 22, 2012

The problem I would have with stat quitters is if the person who rage quit is the host and as soon as they quit, that ended the game. I hope this game has host migration and dedicated servers!

Message 7 of 40 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
Is there any comment from superbot about their ways to combat quitting? Players will probably be at a disadvantage for quitting but we dont know about it yet. I just hope its obvious to the players so they can get some message or something that says "Since you quit, you leveled down and lost an item" (only if you quit tho) somethin like that will discourage them :smileytongue: I dont like cry babys like that, just do your best at the dang game and have fun

You sir deserve that kudo. If I remember correctly Persona 4 Arena combated players staying away from the opponent by afflicting them with a status that makes them take more damage from hits. Maybe SuperBot could find someway to combat rage quitting like how you said if theirs levels in the game downgrade them 1 for rage quitting.

Message 8 of 40 (623 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012
When someone rage quits Omar comes out of no where and punches you in the face
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 9 of 40 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I think the rage quitters should be banned from the online matches because it's not fair for the people that want to have a great time

Message 10 of 40 (613 Views)
0 Likes