I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Re: Stop taking 'leaks' as gospel.Thanks.

Jul 29, 2012

Just because they annouced Cole Mcgrath doesnt mean hes not in. Capcom added EVIL RYU in Street fighter. So i mean...

Photobucket
Message 51 of 101 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 29, 2012
who cares, we will all see who is right when the time comes, but for now, just stop
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 52 of 101 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Losing_Charlie wrote:
333, the character emblems in that picture WERE fake. He just used random art work for that photo because there is no official artwork in the beta files.

I thought so Smiley Tongue 
So I'd doubt we'd see a second Cole in the mix, ya know?

No we are.  The files in the beta are all legit.  If it is the E3 build, which would've been made in March/July, then it is impossible for there to be any new characters added since then.  Games usually take about two years to make.  The first year is usually about throwing around ideas and getting the core stuff worked on.  Generally after the first year no new big things are added.  They just work on and tune what they have.  

So that means the 20 characters listed in the beta files are the final roster.  The likelihood of them adding anymore than that before launch is basically zero.  Evil Cole is obviously differs a lot from good Cole since there are separate tutorials for each of them.  I myself believe that Cole is able to transform between good and evil during the match, kind of like Zelda to Shiek in SSB.  However each Cole has a moveset that differs a lot from the other.

You con complain as much as you want, but this is the final roster.  If you don't like it that much then just don't buy the game.  No one wants to hear all this complaining about it.

"No we are."
Can I use your time machine? Gotta kill hitler.

"The files in the beta are all legit."

A) The original images were separate. Aka it wasn't a big picture with those stages and the jpg thing in one. He released the separate images first of the separate stages. Those are legit
B) The Jpg was ADDED. That part is probably NOT legit.

"If it is the E3 build, which would've been made in March/July, then it is impossible for there to be any new characters added since then." It's the pre-e3 build. It can be very possible to add more characters. Didn't know you knew how long it takes to make a character. The game's been in development for 2 years, (I was told this by SuperBot, after E3.) 20+ characters in 2 years. Do the math.

" The first year is usually about throwing around ideas and getting the core stuff worked on.  Generally after the first year no new big things are added.  They just work on and tune what they have.  "
Not true AT ALL. Didn't know you developed games for major companies.

"So that means the 20 characters listed in the beta files are the final roster."
There will be MORE than 20 characters.

"The likelihood of them adding anymore than that before launch is basically zero. "
Again, stop making assumptions.

" Evil Cole is obviously differs a lot from good Cole since there are separate tutorials for each of them."
Still, doubt it'll happen. Doesn't prove anything at all.

" I myself believe that Cole is able to transform between good and evil during the match, kind of like Zelda to Shiek in SSB."
Could happen, but then again, that was an anecdotal idea, NOT STATED BY SUPERBOT.

"You con complain as much as you want, but this is the final roster.  If you don't like it that much then just don't buy the game.  No one wants to hear all this complaining about it."

You're really not smart. you just make a lot of assumptions. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 53 of 101 (206 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I agree thirty people are taking this way too far and why not make a video proving those files are in there instead of showing pictures because anyone can use photoshop.
iBillcosby likes your mom
Message 54 of 101 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Let's get back on good terms, people. I don't want to see this turning into a flamewar over what's entirely speculation at this point. Bad Cole could or could not be in the game, we don't know. Arguing about it is stupid.

Also, if the character images are fake (I KNEW IT), then how do we know it's NEW Dante? Just curious to see if there is an answer to this one.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 55 of 101 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

iBillcosby wrote:
I agree thirty people are taking this way too far and why not make a video proving those files are in there instead of showing pictures because anyone can use photoshop.

Exactly! :] Thanks mate!

The stage pictures were first released separately.
Then somebody took them and added that jpg Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 56 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I don't post about completely irrelevent stuff, but does anyone else find it funny that the first part of the title of this thread is "Stop taking leaks" Haha

Message 57 of 101 (142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

CharlieisKewl wrote:

I don't post about completely irrelevent stuff, but does anyone else find it funny that the first part of the title of this thread is "Stop taking leaks" Haha

HAHAHAHAHA! I'm the thread creator and I had no idea! That's money! LOL!

Message 58 of 101 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Lmao I realized it cuz I was in another tab and all the other tab said was "Stop taking leaks"

Message 59 of 101 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 29, 2012

CharlieisKewl wrote:

it gets even wierder if you add the as gospel part to it

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 60 of 101 (120 Views)