Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Re: Stop taking 'leaks' as gospel.Thanks.

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
So we can't talk about it?

And Good/Evil cole is very possible

But it would be such a waste of a character slot.

Once again, HighFlyer tells logic Smiley Happy Thanks dude! I completely agree! he won't be a seperate character in the game, I'm 99% sure. (Note: I can't be 100% sure because I hadn't been proven right either)

well im happy with all this cole had a diverse range of powers to the point that apart from amp atacks he should be different enough

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 31 of 101 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Oh no. Im pretty sure the guy just found pictures to make that since there is no artwork in the beta files. He just found there name.
Photobucket
Message 32 of 101 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 29, 2012

the only parts of the leak i dont like and cant believe superbot would do are raiden instead of snake, new dante instead of old dante, and lastly 2 ****ing coles

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 33 of 101 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:
Oh no. Im pretty sure the guy just found pictures to make that since there is no artwork in the beta files. He just found there name.

I'm pretty convinced the leaker  'did' somehow find the stages, but the character emblems look very fake :]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 34 of 101 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

gerneric123 wrote:
I've dug through the beta myself. There are listings for a "gcole" and an "evilcole" where all the other characters are listed. What do you think that means?

one or the other:

1) its fake

2) it's just an early idea for probable characters, hence using the icons over All-Star-specific icons/models

2. I think two is very very likely. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 35 of 101 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

the only parts of the leak i dont like and cant believe superbot would do are raiden instead of snake, new dante instead of old dante, and lastly 2 ****ing coles

i agree! I feel as if that black square with the character faces are just some biased view that the leaker has about whom he personally wants in the game, ya know?

I call shananagins of the picture Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 36 of 101 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I don't really know where to put this, but I do remember in one of the interviews Superbot mentioned that "almost everyone" is from a different IP. They would have just said "everyone" if not for Cole. This means that they didn't really go back on their word and had planned to have two Coles from the beginning, IF these leaks are true to begin with.

Message 37 of 101 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Jul 29, 2012
333, the character emblems in that picture WERE fake. He just used random art work for that photo because there is no official artwork in the beta files.
Photobucket
Message 38 of 101 (86 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Losing_Charlie wrote:

I'm pretty convinced the leaker  'did' somehow find the stages, but the character emblems look very fake :]

In my opinion, Evil Cole is a huge possibility because of the way Cole's described on the official site.
I think that pic shows the reveals SuperBot has planned, that's why Heihachi, Toro, Jak and Cole are in there.

Message 39 of 101 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:
333, the character emblems in that picture WERE fake. He just used random art work for that photo because there is no official artwork in the beta files.

I thought so Smiley Tongue 
So I'd doubt we'd see a second Cole in the mix, ya know?

Message 40 of 101 (81 Views)
0 Likes