I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Re: Stop taking 'leaks' as gospel.Thanks.

Jul 29, 2012

333. Files were found in the beta. Just because you dont want something, doesnt mean that there not real. 

Also this:

1049086_orig.jpg

Photobucket
Message 21 of 101 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jul 29, 2012

KaozTh3orist wrote:

Just saw this, maybe this will alleviate some concerns:

"The more you play as Cole, the more his powers will change, making him the first fighting game character with a new dynamic mechanic which follows through each of your matches. People wonder how such a mechanic could work in tournament play. Well, in tournament mode, Cole starts off in the middle with lightning, but if you use more destructive powers or concentrated powers, you get more fire-based or ice-based attacks, respectively, the higher you go up the tournament."

Source: Playstationlifestyle.net/2012/07/29/SuperBot-on-Good-and-Evil-Cole-Playstation-Allstars-Battle-Royale/

Very interesting...

Link doesn't work Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
So we can't talk about it?

And Good/Evil cole is very possible

But it would be such a waste of a character slot.

Once again, HighFlyer tells logic Smiley Happy Thanks dude! I completely agree! he won't be a seperate character in the game, I'm 99% sure. (Note: I can't be 100% sure because I hadn't been proven right either)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 23 of 101 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:

333. Files were found in the beta. Just because you dont want something, doesnt mean that there not real. 

Also this:

1049086_orig.jpg

I know that. But It seems incredibly improbable. I'm not saying he's definitely not in the game, I'm just saying to others, not to take leaks that may or may not be true as gospel.

And I'd seen that picture, however, I'm unaware of how this is related? :] But thanks for the post dude! I respect you!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 24 of 101 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Wait, just confirmed fake, sorry for posting..... but wouldn't that have been a great idea? Something kind of like Zelda/Shiek? Something that allows two movesets for two characters in one? I  hope it's something like that still...

Message 25 of 101 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Losing_Charlie wrote:

Also this:

1049086_orig.jpg

I know that. But It seems incredibly improbable. I'm not saying he's definitely not in the game, I'm just saying to others, not to take leaks that may or may not be true as gospel.

And I'd seen that picture, however, I'm unaware of how this is related? :] But thanks for the post dude! I respect you!

But also, how can we be sure they're from the actual beta? We don't have any proof of that. That'd been a rumor being spread around

Message 26 of 101 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

KaozTh3orist wrote:

Wait, just confirmed fake, sorry for posting..... but wouldn't that have been a great idea? Something kind of like Zelda/Shiek? Something that allows two movesets for two characters in one? I  hope it's something like that still...

What's confirmed fake? Just wondering Smiley Tongue 

And that'd actually be really neat! I'd be all in for that!

Message 27 of 101 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Jul 29, 2012
LOL thanks. BUt i mean if spike and ratchet are in there then im sure Evil cole is there to. I dont want him in ether, but i mean.

Its just too real in my opinon
Photobucket
Message 28 of 101 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

KaozTh3orist wrote:

What's confirmed fake? Just wondering Smiley Tongue 

And that'd actually be really neat! I'd be all in for that!

The link I posted about the explanation of how Cole works "gradually" over what kind of moves you do. I saw it somewhere, but as people pointed out, the link doesn't work, and I doubt Superbot would have commented this soon on "speculated leaks", especially this early...

Message 29 of 101 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:
LOL thanks. BUt i mean if spike and ratchet are in there then im sure Evil cole is there to. I dont want him in ether, but i mean.

Its just too real in my opinon

Anytime man! :]

"BUt i mean if spike and ratchet are in there then im sure Evil cole is there to."

Honestly though, I don't think that is true true though Smiley Tongue I mean, the character parts of the... "leak' looked jpeg-ish and poorly copied. Also others had found things wrong with them. But like I said, they could aslo be early concepts for characters, ya know? Also, I can see how a probable beta leek would have the stages there, but I can't see how they'd find that black picture with crummy jpgs in them, inside the beta :/

Message 30 of 101 (92 Views)
0 Likes