Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Stop taking 'leaks' as gospel.Thanks.

Jul 29, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

He does.

No, that's like them saying "There are over 140+ characters in Tenkaichi 3!" - not true. It's the same character. Just a different transformation.

Technically Goku and SS Goku ARE the same person, thus, being the SAME CHARACTER. Just different forms.

I can see the same thing with Cole. He'd be the same CHARACTER.

Oh god I **bleep** give up, if you want to talk **bleep**, then keep doing it by yourself.

WOAH. Dude. Just take it easy. Don't go all Christain Bale on us. I'm just stating a realistic fact, including the real definition for character. 
Chill out. No need to get all angry, bro. I'm not talking crap at all.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 91 of 101 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 29, 2012
UGH, STOP WITH THE CONSTANT ARGUING, JUST WAIT TILL THE INFO IS CONFIRMED BY SUPERBOT AND THEN...THEN WILL YOU SEE WHO IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! JUST.STOP.AND.WAIT.THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 92 of 101 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
UGH, STOP WITH THE CONSTANT ARGUING, JUST WAIT TILL THE INFO IS CONFIRMED BY SUPERBOT AND THEN...THEN WILL YOU SEE WHO IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! JUST.STOP.AND.WAIT.THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We weren't arguing until that dude came into to the picture o.o

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 93 of 101 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

He does.

No, that's like them saying "There are over 140+ characters in Tenkaichi 3!" - not true. It's the same character. Just a different transformation.

Technically Goku and SS Goku ARE the same person, thus, being the SAME CHARACTER. Just different forms.

Oh god I **bleep** give up, if you want to talk **bleep**, then keep doing it by yourself.

WOAH. Dude. Just take it easy. Don't go all Heath Ledger on us. I'm just stating a realistic fact, including the real definition for character. 

Fixed.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 94 of 101 (104 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

DiogoLouro wrote:

He does.

WOAH. Dude. Just take it easy. Don't go all Heath Ledger on us. I'm just stating a realistic fact, including the real definition for character. 

Fixed.

LOL! Love it!

Is that in bad taste? Naw, if we can drop so low as to make 9/11 jokes already, (Which, by the way, I still think is taboo), Heath Ledger jokes are already appropriate Smiley Wink

Message 95 of 101 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 29, 2012

How about we take an input from a fan whos played and beat InFAMOUS 1 17 times and InFAMOUS 2 12.

I have to agree with people that it would in fact be a roster waste demeaning other liable characters as Crash as an example. We already have one Cole why have another? They would have to make InFAMOUS 1 Cole with Sasha's Black Tar using melee because you can't do the amp again unless it's a difrrent combo. But I feel Superbot would never do a thing is what people aren't putting in to play. What would Superbot do? I know they wouldn't put two of the same character.

Photobucket
Message 96 of 101 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I actually agree with 3333, cole can be like zelda with evil/good taking up 1 slot, but JUST STOP ARGUING!!!! everyone is entitled to believe what they want to believe so WHO GIVES A CRUD WHO IS RIGHT!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 97 of 101 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Yeah, I can agree with mtj. It's pointless to argue about something in which NOBODY can be right yet.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 98 of 101 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Hey dude, sorry for being rude, for real. 
The thing is, the beta files and stuff are enough to convince, and I disagree with your opinion of him being the same character.
It's ok though, we all have our opinions. 

Message 99 of 101 (45 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

DiogoLouro wrote:

Hey dude, sorry for being rude, for real. 
The thing is, the beta files and stuff are enough to convince, and I disagree with your opinion of him being the same character.
It's ok though, we all have our opinions. 

hey, that's alright man. We've all been that way on here at times! :] It's all good! 
And I understand man! ^^

Message 100 of 101 (39 Views)