Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5692 posts

Stop taking 'leaks' as gospel.Thanks.

100 replies 350 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

They're not adding another Cole.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 101 (350 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Stop taking 'leaks' as gospel.Thanks.

Jul 29, 2012
I've dug through the beta myself. There are listings for a "gcole" and an "evilcole" where all the other characters are listed. What do you think that means?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 101 (346 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jul 29, 2012
So we can't talk about it?

And Good/Evil cole is very possible
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 101 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jul 29, 2012

gerneric123 wrote:
I've dug through the beta myself. There are listings for a "gcole" and an "evilcole" where all the other characters are listed. What do you think that means?

one or the other:

1) its fake

2) it's just an early idea for probable characters, hence using the icons over All-Star-specific icons/models

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 101 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

gerneric123 wrote:

one or the other:

1) its fake

2) it's just an early idea for probable characters, hence using the icons over All-Star-specific icons/models

Can I borrow your time machine?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 101 (317 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jul 29, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:
So we can't talk about it?

And Good/Evil cole is very possible

You can chat all you want, it's not happening. 

And no, it's not:

heres why:

A) they stated one character per IP

B) If they were to use 2 characters from the same IP, they wouldn't use the same character twise. Only his level two would be different, I'd read.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 101 (316 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jul 29, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

gerneric123 wrote:

one or the other:

1) its fake

Can I borrow your time machine?

Sure. Just leave it in the i-believe-everything-i-hear cave on I-fall-for-everything  island.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 101 (314 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Do you think that someone would go out of their way to make renders for like 8 new stages, and characters that were never before seen, and then somehow upload them onto Sony's servers? This seems completely logical.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 101 (310 Views)
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Well I did see the beta files and I don't really care about Cole much but I am kinda disappointed about Crash and Spyro. I know everyone is like "stop hyping over them they'll probably make it" and I'm hoping they still will. I know they aren't Sony's anymore but they are vital parts of playstations history. I'm hoping that the beta files don't reveal the full character list cause that takes all the surprise away from buying the game. For me anyway :smileyhappy: Plus I still have hope for PS1's allstars.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 101 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jul 29, 2012

gerneric123 wrote:

Do you think that someone would go out of their way to make renders for like 8 new stages, and characters that were never before seen, and then somehow upload them onto Sony's servers? This seems completely logical.

I think the stages are real. And I don't think they got them from the beta files. I have no idea where that rumor started.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 101 (288 Views)
0 Likes