First Son
17 posts

Re: Still no patch?

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

I just read on a site released 3 or 4 hours ago that SB are also doing changes to Kratos. They realised that he get too much AP so they said they are looking in to it. Hell I can wait a couple more days if that means Kratos is getting nerfed as well. Better than having to wait for another patch.

We’re constantly looking into character balance issues. With that said, the game is still very early in its life and new strategies are being developed all the time. Rest assured, we will respond to real character balance issues when they arise!

Regarding Sackboy, it’s hard to say whether or not these changes were too severe. We’ll monitor the effects of the changes to see if we’ve gone too far (or not far enough). Of course, we look at the performance of all characters, and we agree, Kratos does indeed generate a tremendous amount of AP. We’re looking into ways to address this.- Omar Kendall

Examiner.com interview.

Message 11 of 21 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
12268 posts

Dec 6, 2012

ProvesaDark wrote:

I just read on a site released 3 or 4 hours ago that SB are also doing changes to Kratos. They realised that he get too much AP so they said they are looking in to it. Hell I can wait a couple more days if that means Kratos is getting nerfed as well. Better than having to wait for another patch.

We’re constantly looking into character balance issues. With that said, the game is still very early in its life and new strategies are being developed all the time. Rest assured, we will respond to real character balance issues when they arise!

Regarding Sackboy, it’s hard to say whether or not these changes were too severe. We’ll monitor the effects of the changes to see if we’ve gone too far (or not far enough). Of course, we look at the performance of all characters, and we agree, Kratos does indeed generate a tremendous amount of AP. We’re looking into ways to address this.- Omar Kendall

Examiner.com interview.

Link?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 21 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Message 13 of 21 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Why not just release what they have now with medusa, sackboy, and network updates and when they're done with kratos they release another one?
Message 14 of 21 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Dang it I accidentally kudoed you.
Seriously, be patient.

Message 15 of 21 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 6, 2012
They better be fixing the no titles crap. Then i wouldn't mind waiting longer for the patch
Message 16 of 21 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Sackboy is cheap but I can deal, I only care about the patch to the online and the item. I also want my friggin titles lol.
Message 17 of 21 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Dec 6, 2012
I want the online fixes. I'm sick of having a perfect connection but dropping on the vita!
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 18 of 21 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Thank goodness they are nerfing Kratos
Message 19 of 21 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 6, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:
Patch doesn't do much anyways. It's just an anti-sackboy spam patch.
I RARELY bother with Jelly.

Yeah, the bug with getting different characters, rather than the one you picked, isn't such a big deal. Patch won't do much.

Derp.

Message 20 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes