Dec 02 2012
By: ryumitch1 Uncharted Territory 1564 posts

Still no Pre-Order Costumes

2 replies 136 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

This is so unbelievably frustrating. I ordered my copy from Amazon, and It arrived on time, I played a few days then realised I didn't get any form of code for the pre order costumes. Can anybody please tell me how exactly you recieved your costumes? By email? from who?

I decided I would contact Amazon through the help chat to see what i could do, the first guy eventually did send me a code, but it wasn't until after I had left the chat, that he had sent 2 codes out stylised as "0000-00000-00000". What the hell?! Completely trolled...

So I went back to the chat, where I got another guy, who said he would send an email later on. So a day or so later, I got an email, claming amazon had nothing to do with it, and i should contact Sony. From what I had gathered, It was amazon sending out the codes, so I went back to the chat. They guy told me the same thing, nothing to do with them, contact sony.

So, I send an email to sony for asking where I go for the code, and i got a responce of 'we understand you cannot redeem your code, we cannot do this through email, you must call support on this number...'

I haven't called the support, because I'm so frustrated, I have had no sign whatsoever of getting these codes, not even on here. Somebody please shed some light on the situation.

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Still no Pre-Order Costumes

Dec 2, 2012
Same here man i pre-ordered at walmart but received no code. I thought maybe they were going to send it by email instead but I'm still waiting. I emailed walmart and Superbot but haven't heard anything from them. It's frustating because one of the main reasons I pre-ordered was for those costumes, and it feels like its impossible to get them
Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: Still no Pre-Order Costumes

Dec 2, 2012

Hmm, so it isn't a regional thing, I'm in the UK so it seems to be happening worldwide. If i find out amazon was sending the codes, then I am going to be extremely angry with them for passing the blame...

Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes