Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 09 2012
By: wobbleSPLAT Treasure Hunter 4813 posts
Offline

Stats screen

[ Edited ]
12 replies 343 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

Sorry about posting another thread in this insanity, but I'm really curious about this picture. Was this just leaked? Or from the beta files? Why haven't I seen it before on this forum? Am I asking too many questions?

 

But it seems real, which is awesome because maybe I'm the only one but I love stats! I like to look at them and the more the merrier. One of the reasons i loved brawl was because it recorded EVERYTHING you did from kills to distance swam.

 

stats



Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

Also this is proof that ratchet is his own character if it's real, which mean clank might be too! Awesomeness



Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
75 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

Longest combo: 23 kills? **bleep**?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (312 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

seems to random why would they randomly count triple kills and group it with other random topics.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/15/2007
Offline
650 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Also this is proof that ratchet is his own character if it's real, which mean clank might be too! Awesomeness


Not true cause I am pretty sure they will just have Jak, not Jak and Dexter since it's just the main fighter, not the minions....

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

seems to random why would they randomly count triple kills and group it with other random topics.


True, maybe it is fake? seems pretty cool to be though with the little anouncements at the bottom and everything. I still can't say either way since i don't know what this picture is from



Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

DZORMAGEN wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Also this is proof that ratchet is his own character if it's real, which mean clank might be too! Awesomeness


Not true cause I am pretty sure they will just have Jak, not Jak and Dexter since it's just the main fighter, not the minions....



but hey, one can hope =)



Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

seems to random why would they randomly count triple kills and group it with other random topics.


True, maybe it is fake? seems pretty cool to be though with the little anouncements at the bottom and everything. I still can't say either way since i don't know what this picture is from


but the background did seem real with the silhouette of sly dont think some random guy would go into that much detail. and the announcements at the body did seem legit

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

yeah, and the kratos on the left. the whole thing does look really professional 



Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (276 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: Stats screen

Aug 9, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

yeah, and the kratos on the left. the whole thing does look really professional 


it does good find

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes