Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Re: Starhawk my Favourite Game this Gen

Nov 18, 2012

lol @ the people comparing mag to starhawk xD. Mag is TRASH. repitive unbalanced garbage. Well at least compared to starhawk lol. Yes starhawk "failed" (kind of) but dont judge it by that. You must try it i have shown the game to three of my friends. Two of them bought it, and one of them bought a ps3 for starhawk. Starhawk is a GREAT game that doesnt get boring after a couple hours like mag. if anyone here ends up getting SH add me. Im the best trooper in the game with much success competively. Id be happy to teach some new players how to play without getting destroyed. Which might happen at first but will go away.

Message 41 of 93 (102 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Nov 18, 2012

khknight wrote:

Zunja wrote:

Starhawk did pretty good on reviews and I bought the game and enjoyed it. 
A lot of people really enjoyed the game. I'm really excited Emmett is in the game and he is 100% going to be my main when he comes out. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. I mean I'm never really going to play Kratos, among others, but I'm happy for the people who enjoy them.

I only want whats best for the game. It deserves more than just some dude from a new ip with average reviews and poor sales.

And it doesn't deserve more players on the roster or free DLC?

Message 42 of 93 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 18, 2012

armyluke wrote:

khknight wrote:

Zunja wrote:

Starhawk did pretty good on reviews and I bought the game and enjoyed it. 
A lot of people really enjoyed the game. I'm really excited Emmett is in the game and he is 100% going to be my main when he comes out. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. I mean I'm never really going to play Kratos, among others, but I'm happy for the people who enjoy them.

I only want whats best for the game. It deserves more than just some dude from a new ip with average reviews and poor sales.

And it doesn't deserve more players on the roster or free DLC?

It deserves quality

Message 43 of 93 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:

khknight wrote:

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Cuz your just running to the objective then you get shot and cant even see who did it

Soooo... you sucked at the game? Its ok, you can be honest.

this is what mag looked like when played right. 

Yeah so what if i suck?I put 40 hours into MAG but got sick of it and only came out with 6% trophys. Starhawk is better

**bleep**, you sure proved me wrong. So many valid points from someone who knows his **bleep**. Oh god its too much for me to handle. 

you're right starhawk is way better than mag. Excuse while i snap my mag disc in half and start having sex with starhawk.

Message 44 of 93 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 18, 2012

God, who cares about MAG? Can talk more about Starhawk, please?

Message 45 of 93 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 18, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Sure why not. how about you start us off?

Message 46 of 93 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5279 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I'm always looking for more Starhawk players. Add me on psn if you wanna play.

Message 47 of 93 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Love STARHAWK and WARHAWK before that.

i wonder how he will play?

I'm guessing his knife attacks like in multiplayer will be his hold moves and i hope he does that rift drain but he drains AP instead that would be cool.

Superbot said that he will use his BUILD and BATTLE but everything but the turret is to big..isn't it?

i'll guess we will see.....

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 48 of 93 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Alright, so I skimmed this thread. I'm in a hurry (32 GB Vita Memory Card, here I come). It looked like this disolved into a MAG vs StarHawk thread. I am going to say that in my honest opinion (I own both of them), that MAG is trash. Most people seem to think so. It had shoddy almost-CoD-but-not-quite gunplay, was lacking in the animation department, and just wasn't very entertaining. Who cares if the game is innovative or creative when it plays like absolute crap? The most fun I got out of it was screwing around with the move. 

Starhawk on the other hand, was fantastic. It's shooting was tight, and easy to control. I could grab weapons I wanted and plan for certain scenarios. I could decide to run into the base on foot or run in on a Grizzly or Starhawk. I could play defensively and build structures around the main base. Starhawk had some really good strategy and some pretty good gunplay. It's sad that it was a victim of marketing. 

But to each his own.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 49 of 93 (62 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Nov 18, 2012

khknight wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Sure why not. how about you start us off?

MAG is what Dust 514 will become, Zipper focused too much on the factions and modes and left little time to perfect shooting and animations and whatnot, gamemodes mean nothing when the gameplay is absolute crap.

Message 50 of 93 (55 Views)
0 Likes