I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Starhawk my Favourite Game this Gen

Nov 18, 2012
Cuz your just running to the objective then you get shot and cant even see who did it
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 31 of 93 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Cuz your just running to the objective then you get shot and cant even see who did it

Soooo... you sucked at the game? Its ok, you can be honest.

this is what mag looked like when played right. 

Message 32 of 93 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Emmet Graves should be in the game anyway, even if you dont like the game, the Hawk franchise dates back to PS1, Emmet is the only true rep of the franchise so he deserves a spot more than most other reps in the game.

Message 33 of 93 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

armyluke wrote:

Emmet Graves should be in the game anyway, even if you dont like the game, the Hawk franchise dates back to PS1, Emmet is the only true rep of the franchise so he deserves a spot more than most other reps in the game.

Warhawk deserved a rep, as a stage. (which is perfectly fine, a game doesn't need a character to be represented well, just look at the loco roco stage or the patapon mash up)

Starhawk? the warhawk fans didn't even like the game and buy it.

Starhawk did not live up to warhawks legacy. The game failed critically and commercially. Not even the games protagonist was memorable. Emmet ain't no nathan or cole or sly or jak. 

^This is my reasoning for why starhawk doesn't deserve a rep.

Message 34 of 93 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Hey now armyluke.... I like Starhawk and I was right there with you until you bashed Uncharted. It may not be as unique as Starhawk, but it certainly isn't generic. It isn't military/sci if shooter number 5553573795. The only games that are similar to it that I can think of are Tomb Raider and the upcoming Adventurer. I don't understand why so many folks on the forums (not just you) have to put Other games dOwn in order to praise another game. Heck even the Starhawk developers said they liked UC3 in an interview on HipHopGamer. I guess I am being long winded in saying this: I love both UC3 and Starhawk and MAG, can't we all just get along and agree there is a world big enough for them all?
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TidalOneka
Message 35 of 93 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Nov 18, 2012

khknight wrote:

armyluke wrote:

Warhawk deserved a rep, as a stage. (which is perfectly fine, a game doesn't need a character to be represented well, just look at the loco roco stage or the patapon mash up)

Starhawk did not live up to warhawks legacy. The game failed critically and commercially. Not even the games protagonist was memorable. Emmet ain't no nathan or cole or sly or jak. 

Who was the main Warhawk rep? Was there anyone? No. It was just two teams, no main character.

Message 36 of 93 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

armyluke wrote:

khknight wrote:

armyluke wrote:

Who was the main Warhawk rep? Was there anyone? No. It was just two teams, no main character.

Did you even read my post? It doesnt need a character. An awesome stage is all that is needed to do the game justice.

i want modnation racers to be represented, but do i want it to be represent with tag the main character? Heck no, that is a stupid idea.

A Stage would be the proper way to rep that game. A good stage is just as a good as a good character.

Message 37 of 93 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Starhawk did pretty good on reviews and I bought the game and enjoyed it. 
A lot of people really enjoyed the game. I'm really excited Emmett is in the game and he is 100% going to be my main when he comes out. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. I mean I'm never really going to play Kratos, among others, but I'm happy for the people who enjoy them.

Message 38 of 93 (69 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Zunja wrote:

Starhawk did pretty good on reviews and I bought the game and enjoyed it. 
A lot of people really enjoyed the game. I'm really excited Emmett is in the game and he is 100% going to be my main when he comes out. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. I mean I'm never really going to play Kratos, among others, but I'm happy for the people who enjoy them.

I only want whats best for the game. It deserves more than just some dude from a new ip with average reviews and poor sales.

Message 39 of 93 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 18, 2012

khknight wrote:

ghost_nappa4 wrote:

Soooo... you sucked at the game? Its ok, you can be honest.

this is what mag looked like when played right. 

Yeah so what if i suck?I put 40 hours into MAG but got sick of it and only came out with 6% trophys. Starhawk is better

This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 40 of 93 (61 Views)
0 Likes