Jan 01 2013
By: bigmacpits Sackboy 487 posts

Stage Suggestion - Heavy Rain x Unfinished Swan

3 replies 113 views Edited Jan 1, 2013
If you've ever played the game Heavy Rain, which was one of my favorite PS Exclusives, you'll remember ARI. It was a device that he used to create a world (a jungle, Mars, and on top of a cliff) that were all digital. I was thinking that they could use one of his worlds such as Mars and then he would try to switch to a different level, but ARI messes up. It switches to a blank canvas. Then, black splotches are thrown onto the level and it switches to an Unfinished Swan level.

Like? Dislike? Please tell me why below. Smiley Happy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (113 Views)
Wastelander
781 posts

Re: Stage Suggestion - Heavy Rain x Unfinished Swan

Jan 1, 2013

That's a really good idea actually, haven't played Unfinished Swan yet, i do have it but haven't started yet, but that sounds like a perfect idea. One point though, where is the stage hazard? Would this be the black splodges? Otherwise i really like this idea, an ARI stage would be great, it's been suggested by quite a few people actually. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Yeah, the ink would be thrown around the level as a hazard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Jan 1, 2013

This is something I can agree on rather than a rep.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 4 of 4 (69 Views)
0 Likes