Sep 05 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

Stage Idea: Orochi's throne room

16 replies 227 views Edited Sep 5, 2012

This stage is a mash up of Okami and Demons souls (like my last one was). So its in Orochi's throne room, and at first its just a flat stage. you fight for a small amount of time then True Orochi pulls his heads out of the ground like he did in Okami (with his thunder head still having troubles finding the players) and he begins to attack the players. Then this music will begin to play

His fire head shoots fire balls, his darkness head makes cursed zones (basically clouds of fog that drain Ap, you cannot gain Ap in it, and if you use supers in it, it will take the Ap for the super, but not perform the super), his water head will cover the bottom of the screen with water making forcing them to swim and avoid the Servants of Orochi now swimming freely in the water. Wind head makes a whirlwind that follows player and if it touches them, it will trap them in it until it goes away. its earth head will smash the ground and stun and knock out a small amount of Ap. His poison head will shoot poison clouds that if they hit a player, will cause continues Ap loss for ten seconds. His Thunder head will be briefly confused, then finally see the players and fire lighting spheres which will stun the player for a short time. And finally his light head will fire a lazar that will hit the bottom of the stage and can be dodged by jumping.

After a while of Orochi attacking, Demons souls players will hear a familiar voice say "what's this? Another demon?" and Biorr of the twin fangs will stand up on Orochi's back (where he was just woken up from sleeping) He will begin to attack Orochi's heads knocking them out. A few heads will land on the area with the players, working as platforms to jump on. After Biorr has knocked out all of Orochi's heads, he will stand atop the bell on Orochi's back, looks at what he has done, nods his head, and falls asleep on Orochi's back again.

Near the end of the match, Orochi will wake back up, looks stunned for a moment, then see Biorr and his back. With a loud roar, he will pick up Biorr in his mouth and throw him off the screen.

So what do you think of it? I know many of you  have no clue what Okami or demons souls is, but look it up on youtube and find out. Im thinking of making an Official stage idea thread, to go along with my Official Move set thread.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 17 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Re: Stage Idea: Orochi's throne room

Sep 5, 2012
Why not ... okami is amazing looking
Message 2 of 17 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Gorgeous_Black wrote:
Why not ... okami is amazing looking

why not what? I know Okami is Amazing looking.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 17 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Why not have this level....... (they should have an okami level)
Message 4 of 17 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Gorgeous_Black wrote:
Why not have this level....... (they should have an okami level)

They should have an okami character, preferably Amaterasu, but any would do, And a okami level.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 17 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Amererasu is one of the funnest characters in UMvC 3

Message 6 of 17 (193 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 5, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Amererasu is one of the funnest characters in UMvC 3

Yes, and she would be the funnest character in ASBR. I would be unstopabble with her in UMVC3 if I could only figrue out the solar flare attack.....

Photobucket
Message 7 of 17 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 6, 2012

bump

Photobucket
Message 8 of 17 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 30, 2012

hm... bump

Photobucket
Message 9 of 17 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 30, 2012

OMG, an 8 headed dragon that can detach his body parts only for those body parts to take on a life of their own, and that is able to shoot out red lightning bolts out of all eight of his mouths, AND is 1000 feet tall? EPIC

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 10 of 17 (101 Views)
0 Likes