Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: Square Enix Rep?

Jan 4, 2013

I still think that Sora should be in All Stars. He would have been awesome!!!

Message 31 of 50 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Basically every response you had was pure ignorance and incorrect facts. Except Rayman, i forgot Ubisoft owned him. But Deus Ex, Kane and Lynch.... Nathan Drake is NOT **bleep** LIKE LARA CROFT! There has been a hitman game for playstation every single time.
Message 32 of 50 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Let me make this incredibly clear for all the ignorant people who are still saying this stupid statement.

LARA CROFT is NOT THE SAME AS NATHAN DRAKE.

You have NEVER played a tomb raider game if you think it's the same as Drake. Lara can jump incredibly high and do somersaults all over the place. She has dual pistols, magnums, shotgun, harpoon gun, grenade launcher. She fights animals more than humans (in the good games). She is OLDER and the original adventurer. She finds and uses artifacts all the time. Drake only finds treasure.. learn's they're cursed, and runs away.

Croft is a better candidate for this game than Drake is (please note that I love Uncharted, but this is the truth.. Lara is a better icon and has a far more interesting moveset.)

Adding Lara Croft would be great, because not only would the true playstation oldschool fans be happy, we'd get a really cool rivalry between lara and drake form. I'd love to duke it out with the two greatest adventure heroes of all time (in video games...indy is still the most badass sorry)

So please... for the love of god.. do not say they are too similar next time someone mentions Lara Croft.. or else you appear to be a complete ignorant bafoon. Sorry... but man does that annoy me being a huge fan of both titles.

Message 33 of 50 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Sorry, that last post was so long... that topicis very important.

Now: Hitman

Hitman has had every single title on a Playstation console. I'm not positive if they started on PS1 or PS2, but my brother owns all of the first 3 hitmans on PS2 and I'm looking at them right now. Agent 47 does have a history of being on the Playstation. In addition, Agent 47 has come back in Hitman Absolution on ALL consoles including PS3. So yes... he can be considered easily. If you disagree.. just look at Big Daddy....... he's not a "Playstation Icon" but he made it (note that I love Bioshock and am glad Big Daddy is in the game.

Message 34 of 50 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

Agent 47 originated on the playstation. and is highly associated with the playstation brand. i think he would be a great fit for psasbr, he would focus on sigle'ing opponents out, using stealthy/quick tactics to gain AP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 35 of 50 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Jan 4, 2013

U guys are forgetting the SE is more into Xbox now at least with FF13 I don't see them caring about fighting games that much heck  they even made their own but did they make it for consoles no.

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 36 of 50 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I'm not forgetting that at all. I even mentioned that in my original post. Doesn't mean they don't work with Sony anymore though.

Message 37 of 50 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Lara Crofts inclusion seems unlikely considering Microsoft has exclusive rights with Square Enix over the reboot (series) ala Sony with Irrational Games over Bioshock (hence Big Daddy's inclusion).

Kane & Lynch + Agent 47 would be possible but just aren't in demand, and their moveset wouldn't be all that great (although SuperBot could make it work).

FF Rep seems more likely for the inevitable sequel, although even then they may not allow it.

Adam Jenson, another possibility although similar case as Kane & Lynch, there hasn't been much fan demand for his inclusion, although his potential moveset would be amazing.

Rayman, as you've corrected is owned by Ubisoft and could very well be included, as the characters presence on the Playstation is strong, and Ubisoft is very close with Sony however I believe Connor would be a more likely rep from the studio as Sony owns exclusive rights with Ubisoft over the franchise ala Bioshock.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 50 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I think Ubisoft won't have just one character to give. Conner, Rayman, the Prince of Persia, any of the Tom Clancy characters are potentials (though I probably woulnd't recommend anyone but Sam at the least)

I think we can all agree that Adam Jensen would be an absolute fantastic rep for this game. It dawned on me as I was playing Hitman Absolution and seeing all the easter eggs like Kane&Lynch hidden in the crowds and a Lara Croft bag at the gunshop.

I'll start a new thread about Adam Jensen, maybe we can see how much everyone wants Adam!

Message 39 of 50 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Sora from kingdom hearts
Message 40 of 50 (71 Views)
0 Likes