Dec 17 2012
By: quickfire123 Uncharted Territory 1808 posts

Spyro (Skylanders) Moveset {DLC IDEA}

14 replies 461 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

I just wanted to make a spyro skylander moveset to show how i would want him if it is skylander spyro that make it as dlc.

All the attacks are true to skylanders except square.

Please watch the video's at the end.

Ill be making an original spyro moveset later.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spyro (Skylanders) Moveset

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key:

S = Square

T = Triangle

C = Circle

Square:

These are made up but use concepts from past games.

S - Claw (Hits with claw)

Foward S - Tail (Turns and hits with tail)

Up S - Leaping Wing Tackle (Similar to coles grind then triangle, spyro leaps and hits with wings)

Down S - Bite (Leaps foward and bites, similar to raidens foward square)

S [air] - Aerial Claw (Hits with claw)

Foward S [air] - Tail Slam(Hits the player down with his tail)

Up S [air] - Aerial Wing Tackle (Similar to coles grind then triangle, spyro leaps and hits with wings)

Down S [air] - Bite (Leaps foward and bites, similar to raidens foward square)

Triangle:

This is all of his blitz attacks.

T - Ibex's Wrath Charge (Charges foward, armoard move cause knockback, similar to big daddy's triangle foward)

Foward T - Stun Charge (Charges foward for a short distance if hit causes cripple state)

Up T - Horn Launch (Hits up with his horns up, launcher)

Down T - Head Butt (Jumps a little then hits ground with head, similar to fp's down triangle)

T [air] -  Aerial Ibex's Wrath Charge (Charges foward, cause knockback, similar to big daddy's triangle foward)

Foward T [air] - Aerial Charge (Charges foward for a short distance if hit causes cripple state)

Up T [air] - Horn Launch (Hits up with his horns up)

Down T [air] - Aerial Head Butt (Does a frontflip then a dive bomb to the ground)

Circle:

This is his sheep burner attack.

C - Dragon's Fire/Daybringer Flame (Shoots out a medium range fireball, can be charge to cause a bigger fire ball with knockback)

Foward C - Expolding Fireblast (Shoots out a exploding fireblast diagonally)

Up C - Sparx (Sparx comes out and shoots out slow small fire balls for a short amount of time with no hit stun and gives 1 ap, similar to mr.zurkon)

Down C - Fire Sheild (Cause a fire sheild for a short amount of time that gives 1 ap per hit with no hit stun)

C [air] - Dragon's Fire/Daybringer Flame (Shoots out a medium range fireball, can be charge to cause a bigger fire ball with knockback)

Foward C [air] - Expolding Fireblast (Shoots out a exploding fireblast diagonally)

Up C [air] - Sparx (Sparx comes out and shoots out slow small fire balls for a short amount of time with no hit stun and gives 1 ap, similar to mr.zurkon)

Down C [air] - Triple Flamballs (Shoot three fireballs down diagonally in quick succession

X:

X [Hold while in air] - Hovers (Hovers in the air with wings)

Supers:

Level 1 -

Earth Pound (Basically an upgraded head butt)

Level 2 -

Dragon's Peak (A fire ball drops from the sky causing a shockwave)

Level 3 -

Fireslam! (All players turn to sheeps, spyro flies around using circle to shot fireballs and triangle for a flamming slam, enimies that die reswpan as sheeps)

Combos:

This is just to show you guys can imagine how the attacks will look better.

S + Up S + Foward C

Foward T + S + Foward S + Up T + Foward C

Down C + T

Video:

Please watch these videos to get a better idea.

Just watch from 0:00 to 5:45 (to see how some of his circle moves would be, and level 1)

Watch the full (to see how sparx might be)

Just watch from 0:00 to 6:06 (to see how some triangle moves would be)

Just watch from 9:56 to 10:10 (to see how level 2 would be)

Edits:

N/A

Message 1 of 15 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: Spyro (Skylanders) Moveset {DLC IDEA}

Dec 17, 2012
Skylanders Spyro is too ugly to be in this game, I prefer classic Spyro (cute and adorable)
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 2 of 15 (444 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 17, 2012

arrownoir wrote:
Skylanders Spyro is too ugly to be in this game, I prefer classic Spyro (cute and adorable)

So true. THough I suppose I wouldn't mind as much if the actual Spyro was an available costume.

Message 3 of 15 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

considering this is probably what we'd be getting if activision allowed spyro, i like this moveset a lot.  The only change i would make is make his bite move forward square and his tail whip down square because his bite move lunges him forward.  Great job!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 15 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Dec 17, 2012

So I see you copied my level three idea. I did the same thing a classic Spyro moveset

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 5 of 15 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Dec 17, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

So I see you copied my level three idea. I did the same thing a classic Spyro moveset

actually i had the idea written down first on these forums:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-Moveset-Massive-Update/m-p...

:l ya but great minds think alike Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 15 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Yup great minds think alike

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 7 of 15 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 17, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

Mow how the **bleep** did I know this was going to be the very first retarded post in this thread?....

I would have liked classic Dante or classic Ninja Raiden.... You see where I'm going with this?

Message 8 of 15 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Dec 17, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

Mow how the **bleep** did I know this was going to be the very first retarded post in this thread?....

I would have liked classic Dante or classic Ninja Raiden.... You see where I'm going with this?

lol i was think the samething, except i like dmc dante n mgr raiden better, and orginal spyro O.o

Message 9 of 15 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 17, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

lol i was think the samething, except i like dmc dante n mgr raiden better, and orginal spyro O.o

The reason I like the MGS4 Raiden over MGR Raiden is that stupid metal band over his one eye over the visor in MGS4. I just think MGR Raiden looks stupid with that.

Message 10 of 15 (369 Views)
0 Likes