Sep 20 2012
By: Raynimator Lombax Warrior 163 posts

Spoiled Characters

7 replies 464 views Edited Sep 20, 2012
Ive seen people make the comment that they hope sb doesn't reveal all of the characters prior to release because they still want surprises. Now I can totally agree with that sentiment but.....
With pasbr being released November 8 in Japan, a full 12 days before the US release, do you still think you'll be able to keep away from spoilers that long?
Thinking back to when brawl was released I never actually payed much attention to the Japan release date and while on my normal hunt for information I came across the full roster and read.
That said, I personally don't need surprises and would love to see reveal trailers for all remaining characters because I really enjoy how well put together they are. Does anyone take the same stance?
Message 1 of 8 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Spoiled Characters

Sep 20, 2012
its not being released november 8th in japan.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 8 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Are you sure? Ign had it listed then. Hmmm. Gonna look more into it.
Message 3 of 8 (256 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I've heard people call BS on the nov 8th release, but seen no proof to show its gonna be around the same time.

Also, I'll just stop coming to the forums when the game is released.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 4 of 8 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Raynimator wrote:
Ive seen people make the comment that they hope sb doesn't reveal all of the characters prior to release because they still want surprises. Now I can totally agree with that sentiment but.....
With pasbr being released November 8 in Japan, a full 12 days before the US release, do you still think you'll be able to keep away from spoilers that long?
Thinking back to when brawl was released I never actually payed much attention to the Japan release date and while on my normal hunt for information I came across the full roster and read.
That said, I personally don't need surprises and would love to see reveal trailers for all remaining characters because I really enjoy how well put together they are. Does anyone take the same stance?

I was on the official Smash Bros Dojo every single day, totally freaking out at every character announcement, honestly, where I see it first on my computer screen or later in the game, I get JUST AS excited, so is it really "ruined" at all? The only difference is I know sooner, which is sweet in my book, so bring on the reveals!!

Message 5 of 8 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I was at the dojo too. I honestly believe they did a great job trickling out steady info to talk about no matter how insignificant the post of that day was.
But as I said, knowing the full roster prior to release is fine by me. I'm not so much into the single player mode of games as I am the multiplayer so the less time I have to invest there the better. I just want that rush I get when I know I'm playing a real thinking person (or three) somewhere
Message 6 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Sep 20, 2012
This is why I don't play smash as much... real people are funner to play
Message 7 of 8 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Yes, even Superbot has confirmed that it is being released Nov. 8th for Japan.
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 8 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes