Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Re: Spike's Hoola hoop

Dec 18, 2012

I personally wanted the Dash Hoop to be side-circle and Magic Punch to be neutral circle.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Dec 18, 2012
It LOOKS like it was meant to reflect and you can charge through projectiles....

I would like that to be patched in.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Dec 18, 2012
It has many good uses.

As allready mentioned staying in the air to avoid a super on the ground, it's a decent combo move in the air and it's VERY usefull to break out if you're surrounded.
Also if you mash it repeatedly Spike actually dashes a small distance to the front and mashes anyone away who's standing there.

So quite usefull, really.

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Dec 18, 2012
^the hits do not combo otg, it takes a huge amount of time for full charge, it has 0 armor or reflective properties, it does not guard break from full charge, it does not lead into good combos, using it in a group is suicide, and other reasons make it a completely useless move.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 18, 2012

that move has no use ppl spike is my main

attackign purposes close to zero

Stay in the air? why would you use it you can teleport or even use the monkey radar and no horizontal super last that long since teleport plus monkey radar gives you all the time you need and are usefull after used , teleport you can move, if you are charging the monkey radar until the super ends you will porbably drop that huge **bleep** monkey and gain AP in the process, i really dkn what superbot was thinking with that move its has 0 pratical uses its just there to fill a slot :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes