Highlighted
Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Spike Nerf, anyone?

Jan 11, 2013
Too OP lol. I only wish I could do that with Spike.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 61 of 65 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Lol all we need is a heihachi nerf thread I might just make it to complete the collection of threads wanting to nerf all 20 characters.........dude the person who use spike just kicked your arse he needs no nerf I can handle any spike just fine with any of the other 19 characters

Sleep Matt signature
Message 62 of 65 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Nerf dat drawf dawg
Message 63 of 65 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Oh come on stop being such a baby. Spike is the most balanced character in this game. He he is fine just becouse you suck at fighting him doest mean he should get nerfed.no one has complained that he is op or any thing. the only thing people sould be complaing about is his supers. If any thing he should be buffed not nerfed. and yes I read your message so dont say I didnt

nhgvc.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 64 of 65 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 2, 2013

lets all be honest here. My fav character is spike. Whenever somebody is up close, I have to spam square because his other moves are non close up moves and take time to really get it up. its the truth. Its not because I suck at the game it is becacuse Its the only option unless u are insane with him. So he ap should be put down a little but also his supers should be a little buffed becuse to put it as nicely as I can, They suck

#SpikeArmy
Message 65 of 65 (76 Views)
0 Likes